Chapter 6

Eva POV

Staring at the paper still, Matteo snatches the papers and calls one of his men on the intercom.

"Listen Eva, you have less than 30 seconds to sign this paper or one of my men will come in here and shoot you in your head. Sign the damn paper!" He yelled throwing down the pen and paper

Quickly, I signed the paper as a loud knock sounded on the door.
"Smart girl. I'll have your name cleared out of the system and news outlets. Welcome home Mrs. Romano" he said with a smirk, guiding me out his office.

"Now Mrs., I'll have my stylist come in and bring your new wardrobe. You have to go down to the doctor and get a STD check and a physical. Recìo will take you down there, I have business to attend" Matteo explained while Recìo came up the stairs looking confused.

"I have to take her where?!?" Recìo asked looking at us confused.

"Down to Dr. Fran, now." He replied leaving us in the hallway.

"Well come on!!" Recìo yelled at me walking down the stairs, me following slowly.

Once we get to the "doctors office", I see that it's made like a mini hospital with different rooms.

"Dr. Fran! Boss needs a full physical done on this one. Tests and all, you name it. I'll be back in an hour or so to get her" Recìo explains then left.

"Follow me Ms. James" dr Fran instructed, leading me to a room with a exam bed.

"Okay! Anything I should know about before I start. Pregnant? Drug addiction? All that yazz" he asked getting out a clipboard.

"No. Fertility issues and asthma." I replied not looking up.

"Well let's have a look at your uterus first to test that response, shall we?" He responded, I looked up to see he looked at me with sympathy.

"Please don't look at me like that. Please just hurry and get this over with" I exclaimed, exhausted.

After the exams and several shots later, Dr.Fran tells me he has to enter a tracker under my skin.

"Wait what?! I was only informed about these silly little tests! I refuse to get a tracker!" I yelled snatching out IV's and the cords attached to me.

Dr. Fran approaches me and sticks me with a needle. Suddenly, I'm very calm and can't control body anymore. I was numb.

He then lays me back on the exam table and explains that he is about to insert a tracker on top of my right hand.

"Be still" he smirked. Oh fucker, I thought continuing to look at the ceiling.

Recìo comes back about 2 hours later and has a annoyed look on his face.

I was now sitting up, looking at the bump under my skin on my hand. I was actually being tracked right now.

"How many STD's doctor?" He asked glaring at me.

Remembering what Matteo said, I looked the other way, ignoring him.

"Well, none. She does have a history of asthma and unfortunately, she can't have kids." Dr. Fran explained, looking over my charts.

This is a huge HIPPA violation I thought, now paying attention to my sore leg.

"Oh wait till Matteo hears this! Then bye, bye! I can't wait to kill your ass, come on" Recìo smirked grabbing my hand.

"Recìo. You can't tell him. Please!" I begged, tears starting to fall.

"He's going to get that report by the end of the day so I suggest we address the elephant in the room now" he said then laughed in my face.
"And he thought you were Wife material. Huh. You couldn't even follow those simple ass rules!"

Ignoring him, I start to walk in the direction of the rooms, just wanting to get this day over with. Half way of the steps, I hear rushed steps behind me.

Turning around, I see Matteo coming up the steps two at a time.

"Good evening Mrs. Romano, how was the doctors visit?" He asked guiding me to his bedroom. Before we went in, I glance behind us and see Recìo standing at the staircase. He makes the slice your neck motion and smirks.

"So how was it? You look dazed and confused." He asks, grabbing my hands and moves me between his legs.
Going back to what Recìo said, I feel sick to my stomach.

"Um. I-I have asthma?" I said nervously.

"Okay. What else" he asked eyebrow raised, looking very serious.

"I um. I got this exa-" I started when Recìo burst through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt boss, but I just got a call saying our harbor is under attack by the German's! The team needs us!"

Matteo gets up and throws on a bulletproof vest. He then starts to load up his guns.

"We'll finish this conversation when I get back Mrs." he said kissed my forehead.

About 3 hours later, the guys still weren't back. I decided to go down stairs and grab a snack.

In the kitchen, I find a few cooks.

"Hi" I greeted the younger one who looked pretty frightened that I was speaking to her.

"Yes, Mrs. Romano" she replied and did a bow.

"No. Call me Eva, please" I said sweetly and smiled at her.
"Could you get me some strawberry lemonade a few raspberries, please"

"Coming right up, Ms. Eva"

"Well, well, well. Look who is finished up at the doctor. Lol any news nobabyiana?" I turn around to find the girl from this morning. She was sitting at one of the booths in the kitchen.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked about to beat her ass.

"You heard me! Just wait till Matteo finds out that he won't get that heir, no time soon." She said in a taunting tone.

Without thinking, I pounce on her and start to beat her head in. She only kept scratching and screaming for help. After a few minutes we were broken up by some of the guards that were left behind.

" ouuu girl you lucky, he holding me back!" She yelled as one of the guards took her to another part of the house.

Turning around, I see my lemonade and fruit. Grabbing it, I decide to go to the living room to watch some TV.

About an hour later, Matteo comes through the door and snatches the remote out of me hand. He then yanks me up by my throat.

"Did you put your hands on my little sister?!?" He asked starting to apply pressure. I was starting to loose consciousness when Recìo broke us up.
"Boss. She's asthmatic." He replied glancing at me, almost in a are you okay way.

"Bring her to my office in 5 minutes" Matteo said, walking up the stairs leaving Recìo and I in the living room.

"Did you at least scratch the bitch" he asked then we both laughed.

Hey, Heyy!!
Vote. Comment. Share
Xoxo- Brooke