Emily

As I walked out of the school I saw the boys and Leah crowded around my Aunts car then she left  . Did she forget me or something like damn. 

"Your Aunt said that you could stay by Sam's house for a little while", said Jacob. 

"Ok"

" She's coming back to drop off a change of clothes for you", said Sam. As of on cue she came and handed me a black small duffel bag. Then we went to Sam's house, I went with Paul, Jacob, and Embry it was very warm in the car so I opened the window. When we got there Sam told me where the bathroom was so I could change into this

 When we got there Sam told me where the bathroom was so I could change into this

I walked out to see a beautiful girl and a young kid they both looked at me how the others did when they first met me. Then Jacob groaned not you to then Paul and the younger kid Seth started fighting saying she's mine soon they all joined in except for me, Leah, and Emily. Sam yelled 

"We have to share she is all of ours we have to learn how to share fighting isn't going to solve a thing". Then they got inside. I knew exactly what was happening."

"You guys imprinted on me didn't you that's why there is so much staring and you are all nice to me", I said. They looked shocked, yes finally I am not the one confused. 

"Yes, how do you know about it", Sam said. 

" When I was little my Aunt told me the legends and it explains your extremely warm hands", I say. "I am just a little girl how is it supposed to work out".

Then they explain to me that it dosed have to be a girlfriend boyfriend relationship they can be my big brothers and sister or friends. 

" I know that most imprints become a couple so you guys will just have to be patient". They all look at me weirdly probably because they never heard me talk about relationships before.

Emily is an AMAZING cook, I felt comfortable being here but I was kinda scared to be here when they could all easily kill me if they wanted to. I should go because it's late, the pack is downstairs so I decided to jump out the window. Trust me I'm smarter than I look. When I jumped, I landed hard on my feet causing them to hurt. then I run knowing that they could catch me easily if they knew what I was doing. I run and run then trip on a branch causing me to roll down a hill. Then I hear a loud cracking sound and pain shoots up my right ankle, I think I broke it.

"Crap, my ankle, it hurts", I scream at nothingness. Then I start crying like any normal person would do, I tried to stop but the pain kept coming back. Trust me if I could go back in time and just stay at the house I would. I screamed and screamed in pain until my voice got hoarse.

Leah's P.O.V.

Christine has been sleeping for a while now, so I decided to check on her to see if she was awake yet. Halfway to her room I realize that I don't hear her heartbeat of her breathing. Did she DIE!!!  I rush up the stairs and swing open the door the window is open and she is not in her bed.

"Guys, Christine has escaped she's not here", I yell as I run down the stairs.

"What where did she go"? asks Embry

"How do you know", Jacob asks.

"Jacob her window is open and nobody else except us is here", I practically yell.

We all rush out and phase and run splitting up to look for her.

Paul P.O.V.

I am scared for her she could have gotten hurt; I push myself to run faster and faster till I hear someone sobbing with a very sore throat. I rush over to see Christine she has dirt all over her, she has scrapes, and bruises.

Guys I found her she's in pretty bad shape

Embry: Where are you

Jared: Howl or something

Paul: Yes, I know I'm not stupid

Sam: I found you Paul, shift back to pick her up gently, she's broken her ankle.

I howl and then go back to my human form. When I pick her up, she whimpers in pain because of her ankle. I start to shake as I think about her injuries, but realize I can't shift or she is going to be hurting more.