The Understanding Of Spirit - Part 1 (Vampire Academy/The Walking Dead)

"I felt like the world around me was spinning and I was standing still, just watching it all happen, " I was in therapy for reasons I don't understand quite yet. "And how would you describe this 'spinning'?" why does this woman answer everything with a question? "I don't know, just like I was dizzy or something," the therapist rolled her eye's and closed her notebook, telling me our session was over.

After that I met up with Ron, I had to let myself slip in his head to know where he was, though. He was in the church with Gabrielle. "Hey, Ron," Ron looked up from the book he was reading. "Oh please don't tell me you did that weird thing where you slip in my head, and look through my eye's. Or feel my thoughts and feelings," I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. "You know I can read your thoughts, right? So even you lie or not, I'll know, " I sat down beside him, "I know," Ron flipped the page to fast and got a paper cut, I laughed at him. "You're cruel," I crossed my arms over my chest. "Oh, I know," while we were sitting there, a guardian came and told us it was time to board the plane. We went back to our dorm and got our luggage and went to get on the plane.

We're going to the royal court and I'm so excited. "What do you think the place is gonna be like?" I was bouncing up and down in my chair with excitement. "I don't know like any other court, but this one has a queen," Ron shrugged. A waiter walked up to us and asked if we wanted anything. I got Pepsi and Ron got Coke.

We sat there sipping our drinks while laughing about things we thought were funny.

When we landed there were two people waiting on the landing strip, when we got out they happily greeted us. Up close I could tell they were drampires. A guy and a woman.

The guy had long brown hair, deep brown chocolate eyes. He was wearing a long black duster. And the woman had long brown hair as well, but hers was pulled into a ponytail. She had a black shirt on with jeans.

"I'm guardian Belikov, but you can call me Dimitri. And this is guardian Hathaway, but you can call her Rose," he put his hand out for us to shake it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Grimes and Lord Anderson," Dimitri bowed. And then did the same thing to Ron.

Dimitri and Rose brought us to the guess housing and helped us set up our stuff. They showed us around the court and then the queen wanted to see us.

We walked into the enormous meeting room the queen was in. "Ah, Lord Grimes, Lord Anderson, so pleased you could join us," she gestured around the room, where a few other royals were. Most I didn't know, but there was one face at the table I knew: Valisisa Dragomir.

When she noticed us, she waved us over to her. "It's nice to meet two other spirit user's," she had a huge smile on her face. "How'd you know just from looking at us?" she whispered when she said this. "When you walked in the room, I could feel the power from both of you," I starred in astonishment. "I just thought that I had a headache," she laughed. Ron just shrugged. After we were brought back to our room and we went to sleep.