Glam 4 The surprise

What are those? Geo ask in disbelief for what he have seen.
Oh! Those are my pass victims body parts and some organs as well that I killed before you dear l reply.
"YOUR MURDERER" Geo exclaimed shouting it while trying to move to escape.
Yeah, yeah, l already knew that you know, everytime l pull the rope of this curtains they say the same word that you just have said a while ago and it become music to my ears. Its great to hear it once again and again, don't you? I said proudly about the scene.
"UNTIE ME NOW! Geo said ordering me as if l would follow his command.
And what the hell would l do that huh! I'm not that stupid like you and beside the fun is just getting started l said
"YOUR  A CRIMINAL ONCE I BREAK FREE FROM THIS SHIT I'LL PUT YOU IN JAIL YOU HEAR ME LUNATIC!" Geo said while trying to find ways to break through.
Ha! As if you can, before you could make it your already dead l said  as l pull his head for him to take note of that, that he wouldn't make it, not even one of my pass victims before can even break through and suddenly l spill the acid into his body and.
Ahhh.... Arggg... Arrgghh the only words that come out from his mouth, after l spill the half of the acid he breath heavily. I just laugh at the scene that just happen.
*still laughing* if you could see yourself  your pretty hurt and your facial  expression is grantifying to my satisfaction.
"YOUR A DEVIL" geo said
I went to him and pull his head closer to me and said in front of  him.
WELCOME TO HELL! HAHAHAHAHA then walk away from him and laugh some more.
Once l get out from here l'll make you suffer  YOU HEAR ME BITCH! Geo said
Yeah, yeah l hear you loud and clear don't need to spit it out darling and will see  about that as l grin over him and whip him many times harder than the hardest of my whipping.
Ahhh...argghh...ahhh... The only sound that echo in the room as i finished my torture. After l finished  the only thing thay he does was cathing his breath and now he his sweating much more than ever and aching from the torture that l been giving him.

*********
Sorry for the late update hope you like this chapter and please vote for it love you😅😘