Gun Training

I get up from my little sit and I begin to walk over to the girl who was going to train me, her name was Jade, she seemed nice but on this world you can't trust anyone not even if their your closest friend, I trust my sis I know she'll protect me but I need to protect her, that's all I need to do until the day I die.

I walk to the lady who said she's gonna 'train' me to use a gun, papa used to have a gun he would carry it every where just to protect from any other men,

"Zari? Right?" The lady said turning her head to look at me, "yes..." I said with a hesitate voice, "damn, you've must of been through a lot, were ya parents?" Jade said unknowingly, "same thing that happened to everyone else.." I replied.

"O-oh..sorry kiddo..well anyways let's start shall we?" She said feeling a bit bad for me, we begin our training for a few hours, luckily no walkers heard us shooting, we head back to the camp, it was night and nothing good happens at night.

We all get some shut up, but me, no I couldn't get any sleep, all I heard was grunting and groaning from the walkers, at this point I wasn't afraid of death anymore, the only thing on my mind is too keep the ones I love safe, even if it kills me.

My name is Zari I am currently 16 and alone everyone I knew died so I'm on my own, looking for a place, a home to actually call home.

I'm tired of running but it's the only thing I can do that keeps me safe, I climb up a tree to see anything from afar, "Nothing..only Walkers" I said with a grunt, the sun begins to set and I sit on a tree branch "Tommorow is another day" I said while closing my eyes.