A is for away

They both thought they would never leave the little dirty flat. It was dark and dingy sure, but heck it was home.... Collin was awoken by Jordan. Jordan spoke "Baby we have to go!" Collin of course still unaware said aloud "Whyyyyy?" Jordan spoke urgently "Babe they're close to where we are, we have to leave." They've been there only two days, and now they we're leaving. They both packed what little they had and made a run for it. Away and away they went, until they got to the nearest food place. Luckily it was hiring people to work as a cashier. A little market that sold the essentials. Jordan decided that he would work, and Collin would look for a place to stay near the market. It took days to find the perfect flat. It wasn't anything too expensive, but not anything cheep. Collin was so excited and couldn't wait to surprise Jordan. Collin arranged the flat and put some fairy lights up. Collin then got Jordan and told him to close his eyes. They walked into the flat. Collin spoke "Ok now open your eyes!" Jordan opened his eyes and said "Whoa.....!" Jordan smiled and turned to Collin, just in time to see him smiling. Jordan gave Collin a soft kiss and said "I love it babe...."