Chapter 34

(Emily pov)

Taylor was laying in his bed staring at the ceiling. There was a light knock on the door so I went to go open it. It was Azu.

"Hey."

"Hey, I need to talk to Taylor."

I steeped aside letting her through the door. She walked over to Taylor and climbed in the bed next to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm so sorry Tay Tay." She whispered and he smiled at her.

"I'm sorry to. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for sharing a room with Matt. Just promise me you won't do anything you might regret."

"I promise." She said and Taylor kissed her forehead.

There was another knock on the door interrupting Taylor and Azucena's brother-sister moment.

This time it was Shawn.

"Hey babe." He said pecking my lips.

"Hey."

"Lets go to the fair down the street." He said

"Do I have to?" I whinned playfully

"Yes." He said and I agreed.

I grabbed my shoes, money and phone then we left.

We walked hand in hand interlocking our fingers on the way to the fair.

We got to the fair and Shawn brought the tickets even though I offered to pay.

We walked around and went on a few of the rides. Shawn decided that he was going to play a game and win me a giant teddy bear.

Instead he lost and I won.

"Which one do you want?" I asked him playfully

"Shouldn't it be the other way around? I'm suppost to be winning you the teddy bear."

I picked out the panda bear and gave it to Shawn. I pecked his cheek and he laughed slightly.

We continued walking around the fair going on rides and playing games.

"Shawn, I have to use the restroom I'll be right back." I said and he agreed.

I walk into the restroom and check my makeup. I used the bathroom then washed my hands. I walked out the bathroom and saw some random girl on top of Shawn. He tried pushing her off but her legs were straddling his waist.

Tears formed in my eyes threatening to fall.

I walked over to Shawn and pulled her off of Shawn by her hair. It was that Kaylee girl or whatever her name was.

What was she doing here?

She doesn't even live in New york. Is she some type of creepy stalker?

I began to punch her in the face repeatedly, not letting go of her hair.

"Emily stop!" I heard Shawn yell.

After that everything was just one big blur.

(Shawn pov)

Emily just got arrested. The fight ended up pretty badly.

I decided to call Cam and let him know what was happening. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hello." He said through the phone

"Emily just got arrested and I have no clue what to do."

On the outside I loomed like I was perfectly fine but on the inside I was freaking out.

"What happened?!?!?" Cameron practically yelled though the phone

"She got into a really bad fight with some girl."

"What police station is she at?"

"I don't know, they wouldn't tell me anything."

He sighed heavily into the phone.

"Call a random police station in the area and ask of Emily is there." Cam said and we hung up.

I called a police station that was in the area and thankfully she was there.

I texted Cam the police station and told him I would meet him there.

They had to set a bail so it was going to be a while until we could bail her out.

-------

Only Cam could bail her out because he was family.

I went down to the station and waited for Cam. Once he came he paid her bail. They let her out of the holding cell they kept her in. Once she saw me and Cam she pulled us into a hug and we kissed her forehead. She jumped into my arms and I crashed my lips onto hers.

Even though its only been two hours without her, I missed her.

We went back to the hotel and we went back to her room. I took my shirt off and I took off my clothes leaving me in my grey and black boxers. We climbed into the bed and she snuggled into my chest.

I played with her hair and kissed her forehead. She traced my abs and smile grew on my face.

She is so beautiful.

"I love you." I said and she gave me a smile.

It felt like forever since I seen that smile. It wasn't one of her fake smiles she puts on to fool everybody into thinking she's happy. It was a real smile.

"I love you too." She said and I crashed my lips onto hers.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HERE'S YOUR UPDATE!!!!

I'll update again tomorrow since I have no school. TURN UP!!!!!

BYE!

~AHRAYAL MENDES~

STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL!!!