Arriving At Buscarron's Druthers

It's been a few hours since Rivin left Girdania on his important mission for the Eorzean Alliance. The Elder Seedseer asked him to inspect the area around Camp Tranquil in the South Shroud, since there were reports of the Empire make suspicious movements. Rivin is new to The South Shroud and has never attuned to the Aetheryte Crystals in the area, so he had to walk the whole 5 thousand yomes. Being an archer, Rivin's Guild is located in the area so he's rather familiar with navigating through the dense forest and following trails, so it's pretty hard for him to get lost when he's on his way somewhere.

   The sky was beginning to turn crimson as the Sun began to set and the day was coming to an end. Rivin knew that his destination was close, but the forest is dangerous to traverse after dark. He noticed the soft glow a lantern lights in the distance, which meant there must have been a village or settlement nearby, Rivin decided he'll head there and rest up for the evening and leave at first light to continue his mission. 

Rivin arrived at the entrance of Buscarron's Druthers right as the sun fully set and the night sky was lit up with a million shining stars. Buscarron was a quaint little village that rested in middle of The South Shroud, only a few hundred yomes from Camp Tranquil. Directly ahead of Rivin was the village Inn, a 2 story wooden structure with music pouring out the open front door. The Inn was more then it appeared to be, it was a tavern on the lower level as well where people could grab a bite to eat, or drink and be merry. 

  Rivin check-in with the Innkeeper and requested a room for the evening, he headed to the up stairs level to the room he was assigned, key in hand and collapsed on the large feather bed. After about 10 minute, he heard aloud roar come from nearby. He sprang from his bed, grabbed his bow and was ready for an attack, only to realize that the roar was coming from his stomach. Rivin hadn't eaten since he left Girdania and his stomach was on empty, he could smell the delicious food coming from the tavern and it was making his mouth water. He thought he deserved a good meal after his long journey so far, he placed his bow back on the ground, left his room and head downstairs to have a meal. 

  Little did Rivin know that there were people waiting for him downstairs, people that he never met before...