Part 1

Sans has never seen this timeline before, nor have seen it before. It killed everyone in the Underground. Sans saw his brother, his friends, and everyone around him turn to dust. But he couldn't even do anything about it. The timeline's control was not on his hands anyway. This wasn't Frisk, nor Chara. It wasn't from this world. The two of them were in the same Judgement Hall. The light outside casted a shadow upon the two figures."Kid, I would put down that knife if I were you." Sans said as he looked at the opposing figure. Its bloodshot orbs staring back at his white ones. He could see its grip on the knife's hilt tighten. He knows it's going to attack, he was ready.

The silence that was deafening the room was interrupted when the dark figure swung the knife at the skeleton, who dodged it easily, and disappeared. The skeleton moved his pupils around, looking for the figure. He had a strange feeling as there was no signs of it. He heard movement behind him so he quickly turned around and blocked a knife with a bone. He and the figure's eyes met once again. Humans can't teleport. How could that one do it? Was it even a human at all? The figure disappeared soon afterwards. "What the?" A chill went down his spine as he saw the Judgement Hall begin to glitch and glitch until there was nothing but black.

"W-What th-"

He didn't know what was happening? This was all new to him. Did they reset? Are they going to erase the timeline? He closed his eyes, hoping that he'd be laying on his messy bed when he opens them again, signalling that the timeline was reset. But when he opened his eyes, he was still there.

But when he looked forward, he saw 4 figures in front of him. Their eyes covered by white. He wasn't familiar with the figures, all the more reason for him to remember what they looked like. He never saw things like them before. And it might be useful for him later on.

His pupils landed on the first. It was a human, who seemed to wear a warm gray blazer of a white-collared shirt with a brown sweater vest over it, along with a red ribbon. It's also accompanied with a dark-blue skirt, black thigh-high socks, and white uwabaki slippers with a pink tip. He was puzzled by the outfit but he could say it's what the humans wear now. How would he know? He's stuck in the Underground for who knows how long. He moved on to the next one.

The second one was a bear, a robotic one that is. He could tell by the metal that can be seen within the slits. It was brown and wore a black top hat and a black bowtie. It didn't catch his attention though, since he's already seen a robot in the Underground.

He didn't manage to see the other two, for he was awoken by the sound of-

"SANS!"

The said skeleton woke up to see a taller skeleton crossing his arms. "Wake up, you lazybones! We have to see if a human comes! You know that I, the Great Papyrus, have been waiting for this moment." The skeleton exclaimed. "Alright, alright bro." The short skeleton said. "Now hurry up, the human might have left Snowdin already!" Papyrus shouted as he went downstairs. Sans got up from his bed and stretched his bony limbs. "What was that dream about..." he whispered to himself. He shook it off and went downstairs to follow his brother. "Come on brother! We shant waste time!" Papyrus exited the house. "Are you coming, Sans?" He called. "Coming bro." Sans said as he walked over to a rock sitting on a table and put a pile of flakes near it. "Be a good rock, Clive." He patted the rock and followed his little brother. 

After a long walk from Snowdin Village to Snowdin Forest, Papyrus started to tell Sans about the opportunities they'll achieve if they caught a human, with Sans occasionally nodding. "Will Undyne let me join the Royal Guard?! Will King Asgore trim a hedge in the shape of my face?! Will I be popular?!" He kept going on and on until he and his older younger reached the post in Snowdin Forest. "Alright. I'll be off! When a human arrives, it's your job to stop them, Sans!" Papyrus said. "Okay bro." 

"Don't fall asleep on me, you lazybones!" Papyrus exclaimed as he left him alone in the woods. Sans settled himself in on his little post and sighed. "Here we go again." He muttered. He then remembered the dream and everything in it. The dark figure, the 4 different people. It gave him a bad feeling. Is something going to happen?