A love sick puppy at home....

Hi all.....so came up with its first update....sorry for being so late..

Thank you all for your comments and votes.....

Now lets move into its first part.........

                   A meeting hall is shown where everyone is stiff and tensed while giving their ears to their strict officer Ram kapoor ....

Ram ;  so he is nikil sood,the criminal cum murderer, has done many murders and its all for the reputed members in our society...they were using him as a card to finish off their enemies...for money he too worked for them ...till now he targeted only in Mumbai now he came to Delhi....being three years Mumbai police couldn't catch him ...so take it as an opportunity to prove our strength.....his speech disturbed when his gaze shifted to the officer who was glaring at his phone....

Ram. ; have your attention here please.....

The person moved his eyes from his phone and tried to concentrate on his senior officer's speech but failed badly when the light comes from his phone for the sixth time...

Ram ; so i am going to select some officers particularly for this case and the head is.....his eyes goes to him proudly but the seen he saw there made him to  shout again, who was adjusting his face to look at the caller id on his phone...

Ram : ACP Abhishek Mehra .....

everyone looks at him....if the call is too much important you can attend it.....

Sorry sir...abhi muttered with a caught look....

Hmm...roared ram with little anger....

When he came out from the meeting hall,the phone ringed for the seventh time...abhi attends the call....

Abhi ; What....why you called me and it too for seven times...don't you know i will be in meeting now....you know i got a death glare from your so called uncle...its all because of you...abhi said all these in one go....