Chapter 23 Bliss

MATURE CONTENT RATED 18+

😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰

The sexual tension is vibrating throughout the room. They gaze at each others eyes, filling the empty moments they had a few months back... They can't seem to stop looking at each other.

The longing feeling they had for each other resonates which made them even more passionate.

EUNWOO: it's ok... I can take it.

SOO HYUN: have... have you tried this before?

EUNWOO: no... you're my first.

Eunwoo shyly turns his head sideways but his gaze still lingers at Soo Hyun's face.

Soo Hyun bit his lips. Looking at Eunwoo doesn't help taming his inner desires. He wanted Eunwoo... He wants to taste his plump lips and caress his soft skin.

Soo Hyun starts by hovering his face over Eunwoo's...

SOO HYUN: what do you want me to do...

That wasn't a question though, it was more like a declaration... Soo Hyun has pretty much thought out what will happen next, he just want to heighten the feelings...

EUNWOO: be... be gentle... ok? I'm new to this...

SOO HYUN: don't worry, I'm no expert too... Let's... explore this together.

His lips touches Eunwoo's neck, giving him light kisses... it trails to his jaws then to his chin... and ended up in his lips.

Soft... Subtle... Teasing...

He approaches his lips then touches it lightly then pulls back... then kisses again.

SOO HYUN: hey...

He says it with his deep alluring voice.

He can't help himself but be captivated by the soothing sound he speaks...

Eunwoo was really angry at Soo Hyun a while ago but the way he acted towards him made him falter.

He'd go on millions of reasons on how to hate him but he can't, not especially after seeing him that vulnerable.

The CEO of a multi-billion industry, crying helplessly because he can't be with someone he truly loves. That made him unique. He now knows why Soo Hyun became like that. He understands and just wants to protect him. Afterall being a celebrity with scandalous news, and on top of that, him being gay will tear his status apart.

He totally understands.

But nonetheless,

Soo Hyun is more than just a spark. He is a flame that ignites his desires... his longing for love and comfort. He doesn't try to put much effort in being close to someone else, moreover a person he just barely met. That's why Soo Hyun is special. The moment he laid his eyes on him...

He knew he is the one.

Soo Hyun picks up Eunwoo bridal style going to his bed a few meters away.

He lay Eunwoo on the bed gently then stands up infront of him.

Slowly he undress himself infront of him. When all buttons have been untangled. He removes his tunic only leaving his inner sleeveless white shirt, exposing his muscular arms.

He then looses his belt and unbuttoned his slacks as he crawls infront of Eunwoo leaving the boy in a daze.

Now both knees locked along his hips wile he lays his elbows besides Eunwoo's shoulders.