CHAPTER 4

I look at myself in the mirror for the third time. It’s been ages since I have worn this dress or thick makeup on. It’s a fair red dress that shows some skin, but not that much. Sexy without being vulgar. It was 8:02 when the bell rang. I open the door and was greeted by a handsome (like always) Taehyung wearing a tuxedo. He looks me up and down and whistled.

“Wow. You’re definitely dressed to kill” I smiled.

“Thank you” I walk back to my room so I can pick a shoe.

“Are going to take a lot of time?” I heard him asking in the living room.

“Just need to find my heels. Wait, should I wear heels?”

“With that dress? Oh yeah.” I grabbed the one that I was looking for and put it on. Topped with some perfume, a purse and I’m ready.

“Ok, let’s go.”

We went to the garage and entered Taehyung’s car, and he starts to drive. I text Jimin letting him know that I’m on my way and he answered saying that he’s already there. Of course he was.

“I’m nervous” I look at Tae.

“What? Why?” he asked.

“I’ve never pretended to date someone to make a guy jealous”

“But have you dated someone before, right?” I nodded “It’s the same but with me, and only for the night. Try not to think too much” he held my hand trying to give me some comfort, which doesn’t help.

“I’m already am thinking too much” I mumbled.
When we arrived at the party, Taehyung immediately put his hand around my waist guiding me through the crowd. I received a lot of bad looks from some girls which I simple ignored.

“You look hot” I heard someone say behind me and when I look I saw Jimin, with a beautiful smile on his face, making me smile as well.

“I know” I said and we both start to laugh.

“I can see you have company” he raises an eyebrow at me and looked at Tae and his hand on my waist.

“Right! Tae, this is Jimin. Jimin, this is Taehyung, my neighbor.” they exchanged a hand shake.

“It’s funny that we never met. I go to Y/N’s apartment all the time” Jimin said.

“You know, I could say the same thing” Taehyung answered with a grin on his face.

“Oh reeeally?” Jimin starts to mock me. Great.

“I’ll be right back” Taehyung tells me and disappeared in the crowd.

“When I said you should go out with some guy I didn’t think that the guy was going to be him” Jimin smiles at me.

“We’re here on a mission. I’ll explain to you later ok?” I see Taehyung calling me across the room “I got go. Talk to you later”

I walk in Tae’s direction at the improvised bar and I see who’s he talking to. Jungkook and Hoseok. Holy shit. My heart began to race, which is totally stupid and inappropriate. It should be illegal someone look that good all the freaking time. I feel like a potato.

“There’s my girl!” Tae shouted and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. His hands go back to my waist, keeping me close “Guys, this is Y/n! This are Hoseok and Jungkook. I believe you’ve met JK before”

“Nice to meet you” Hoseok said with a small smile.

“I think I remember her” Jungkook spoke, observing me, making my cheeks turn a little red.

“You delivered my video game to her”

“That was you?” he asked not believing.

“Yeah, well, I don’t look very good when people knock at my door at 1AM” I stared back at him.

“My bad” he raised his hands in apology.

“Dude, 1AM? Again? Really?” Hoseok asked giving him a death glare which Jungkook held for a few seconds.

“Whatever. It’s none of your business” Jungkook spoke and looked away. Or should I say, he looked at me? Gosh, is it getting hot in here or it’s just me?

“C’mon Y/N, let’s dance!” Taehyung shouted and drags me to what was supposed to be the dance floor.
The music was really loud I could feel the beat hitting my body. I began to dance like if I was completely alone, moving my body to the sound of the music, feeling Tae’s arms around me. Suddenly he turns me, making me look at him.

“I think we have an audience” he said in my ear in a seductive way. I quietly looked around and saw Jungkook’s gaze fixed on me. “Show time babe”

And then, he kissed me.

I get a little surprised in the beginning, but I soon began to kiss him back. I put my arms around his neck and I can feel his tongue invading my mouth in an urge. I never thought that kissing Taehyung was going to be this good and I really hope this doesn’t end anytime soon.

He puts one hand on my cheek and pushes me a little so we can catch our breath. I see a small and definitely not innocent smile forming on his lips, and he soon began to kiss me again, which I’m thankful for. That is what I call a hell of a good make-out session.

After what seemed like a few minutes we pulled away again, but this time he pressed his forehead against mine, keeping his eyes closed while whispering,

“What are you doing to me Y/N?”