day 15

"So here's Hoseok when he got his first medal in a dancing competition in 2013"

When Taehyung looked into photo feel the cold shiver down his spine.

He killed such an innocent man.

"So hyung this is your 15th day here right?"

Wait, what the fuck he called him hyung?

"Uh..yeah it is"

"How is it so far?"

"Great that your visiting me every single day. It gets rough"

The words just shot out of his mouth without his mind letting him have second thoughts.

"Aww thank you hyung! Here a have this digital drawing pad i used to use a lot but you can have it now"

Jungkook went over to Taehyung's side and showed him how he can draw on the pad then press a button to erase it all.

"No,Jungkook its to much.."

"Come on hyung! It alright! Pleeease"

Jungkook begged with his head on Taehyung's shoulder and a toothy smile.

"Mhmm fine"

"YAAAY"

He hugged Taehyung and even gave a little peck on the others forehead.

"Love birds visit time is over"

Jimin got Taehyung and as always Jungkook followed. The tablet in Taehyung back pocket as it was just about the size of a large phone.

"Sooooooo Jungkook, Jiyoon is wondering when you'll give her voice lessons again"

"Jungkook you give voice lessons?"

Taehyung suddenly became very interested in the subject. He always figured that his man was the type to just be perfect in everything else. Like who could be nice to someone who just murdered their childhood friend.

"Well i also do hip hop,pop,traditional and many other types of dance classes not to mention I trained and still is training idols. People like itzy, TXT, IZ*ONE, Stray kids, and others have popped up in my stu-"

"Ok no need to flex Jeon"

"Call me"

Jungkook said to Taehyung which made them laugh abit more than it should've.

"Seokjin what are you here for now?"

He said as the metal gate opened again greeting a gray haired man now in prison clothes. He put his drawing tablet/phone thing to the side and sat agaist the wall towards the openinng of the gate to get a better view of Seokjin.

"Murdered my mother"

"Seokjin-"

"Dont pull the nice crap on me Taehyung"

Taehyung frowned slighly.

"No sit beside me I want to tell you somehing"

The other plopped to Taehyung side sitting criss cross