Come with me

"Come with me." I asked her. My heart was beating so fast. All my doubt that she would never understand me or care for me vanished. She really is a lot like me. I also want her to come with me, so I can know her more. I held out my hand.

"What about them? Shouldn't I tell them I am leaving?"

"Viridi will up date them. Come with me Y/n we can be free together. You sad you enjoy being with me more right?" I gained a smile from her as she took my hand.

"Fine you win DarkPit."

She looked deep into my eyes. I finally have someone that understands me. She probably feels the same as well. I finally have a friend I can trust as well."I promise you won't regret this."

"I know I won't."

Her words struck my heart. I couldn't help but grin."Viridi I need to fly!"

"Right away DarkPit!"

My wings grew I started to hover the ground." You ready to go on a flight?" She nodded as we began to fly. I decided to take a detour to spend longer time in the air with her.

"This is amazing!"

She said in awe. I forgot how happy I felt with her. It felt good not to be alone anymore. I went over the mountain were the sun rise was. The sun rise was never so beautiful as with Y/n by my side. We both looked at each other. We giggled and smiled. Finally we made it back to Viridi.

"Y/n!?! DarkPit you stole her?"

"Easy she wanted to come so it's not like I forced her." I shrugged.

"DarkPit Who is that?"

Y/n grabbed onto my arm her hands at so soft." This is Viridi goddess Of nature."

"Oh okay nice to meet you."

She said shyly I chucked. Who knew she had a shy side.

"Nice to meet you! I suppose if you came here willing there should not be any issues with them. Oh DarkPit did you learn anything from Pit?"

"Yea He is more of a idiot than I thought." I saw Y/n chuckled and roll her eyes. I realized she was still  holding me. I blushed a bit. Viridi smirked at me I sighed.

"I see guessing that means he means nothing. I'll leave you two be for now."

Viridi winked at me I growled as she vanished away. Then I looked to Y/n." Y/n my arm. It's going to fall off if you don't let go." I joked with her.

"Oh yea sorry. Also I doubt that you drama queen!"

"Hey I am no drama queen!"

"Oh yea sorry Drama King!"

"That's it come here!" I started to chase her around trying to get her and tickle her. We began to laugh again. I ended up tripping and falling onto Y/n. I froze as I pinned her to the ground. We were out of breath.

She still had a bright smile of her face. But her face was turning red. Was she flustered." What getting flustered over me?" I smirked and winked at her. She laughed and pushed me off her.

"As if, you wish I would DarkPit."

"No I don't! That would be weird if I wanted my friend to be flustered over me." We sat by each other. We watched as Viridis little army people flew by.

"You know it's odd."

I looked to her as she looked to the sky." What is?"

"I felt at home at Palutena for a little bit. Then I didn't now that I'm with you..."

She looked to me as she said something that meant the world to me. Something that stuck my heart and would never leave.

"I feel at home. I guess what I am trying I say is. I am glad we met, I never knew anyone like you and I feel at home with you. So I'm glad we became friends."

I felt a huge grin across my face. I was now getting flustered. What is Y/n even doing to me? All I know is I'm happy she is my friend as well. Now I think of it. My life was so dull before her." I am glad we are friends as well Y/n."