26

{COMPLETED}

{COMPLETED}

Jungkook's P.O.V

I call Taehyung, in hopes he can find her.

"Hey, Jungkook." I hear Taehyung's voice through the other side of the phone.

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm walking home, why?"

I sigh as I breathe. 

Worried what he would do with his sister and Jimin.

 "Y/N is gone missing. We think she is kidnapped."

Nothing from the other line. 

Like he hung up.

"Come on. Let's talk," Namjoon said as he grabs the phone in my hand and smashes it on the hard cement.

"What the hell," I yell in anger as he does it.

"I said I need to talk to you,"  He says as he shrugs his shoulder. 

I just look at the ground, not saying anything.

He pats me on the back and says, "Come on. I will buy you a new phone later."

I nod, agreeing to his stupid way of talking.

We walk in a cafe and sit down at a table, nearest to the window. 

I get a black coffee without creamer and Namjoon gets a simple beer.

"What did you want to talk about," I asked him as I saw him sipping his beer he got a few minutes ago.

He finally puts it down, it was empty jar with no alcohol in it and he says "I wanted to talk to you about your life, Jeon Jungkook."

I sip my coffee and say "What do you want to know?"

He shrugs, not knowing what to say but he speaks anyway "Where did you come from?"

I laugh, looking out the window. "Where I come from, I was born and raised in Busan. I moved here a couple years back. It's nothing special.."

I really didn't want to talk about my life because of what happened.

What I lost years ago.

Namjoon nods, questioning me still "What happened in your past life?"

There was many things that happened in my boring, tedious life.

"Many things in my life happened, Namjoon." I said, not ready to tell him my life.

Never I will be okay, okay with people knowing my past.

"Anything.. I don't care tell me anything..." 

I sigh and look out the door we came from, pondering what to say to him.

I could tell him about my father or I could tell him how I killed myself and turned in the position I'm in right now. 

I will regret it but I have to tell someone my story..

"I was a young boy, just turning 12 years old and it was the first day of middle school.  Well, it was the first day of moving to my new school. I just came from Busan to this new school since my father got a new job in this town called, Seoul. It was the biggest city that I lived in. Yet, we lived off side of the city, almost near a train station to the city. We was driving in a car to Seoul as we did, my father spoke out "Son, don't get used to the people around the town." At the time, I had no clue what he was saying  but now I understand everything perfectly.I didn't know my father was weird until we left for Seoul. I just don't understand why he was like that. It is just weird to me, Namjoon. My father is probably in jail for killing Taehyung," I finally let some of it out, I felt like crying.

Just thinking about how I met Y/N and met Taehyung then suddenly my father killed my second best friend, for what I don't know why he did that.

Namjoon waves to the waiter, wanting another beer, "Can I have another beer," He says as the waiter just nods and goes getting his beer for him.

Namjoon looks at me, concern or anger.

I couldn't tell, it was confusing to me.

The waiter comes back with the drink and just leaves, doesn't say nothing to us.

"Is that where you met Y/N," He asked, a little bit of worry and anger in his voice as he sipped his second beer.

I rub the back of my head, in awkwardness and say "Yeah, I met her a week after I moved in the town. It was a year that I was there and my father wondered about my friends at my school. I told him about Taehyung and Y/N but everything happened. Taehyung died and I don't know why."

Namjoon sighs, not knowing what to tell me.

My face expression was probably the sadness you have seen it.

Namjoon was probably confused and never going to talk to me because of everything.

"I'm sorry that happened to you.. What happened to you?"

I sigh as thinking he doesn't care about my feeling about my past life.

"I just killed myself because I couldn't take everything..," I say it simple, but it was a little bit complicated since nobody knows why I did it.

Namjoon nods, trying to understand anything I said but I didn't know he understood anything. "Do you remember how Y/N was when you were younger?"

I nod, "Yeah, I remember everything."

Once again, we both sip our drinks as a moment of silence.

"I have to hand it to you. You fought through all of this, now you are in a new life. Y/N probably doesn't remember anything seen her mother and the witch things in her. Thank you."

I just nod, understanding. Yet, I knew this would happen.

"Yeah..."