Chapter Nine - Save The Dance

Natalia receive a text from Elena the next morning asking to meet up at the Salvatore's house

Natalia receive a text from Elena the next morning asking to meet up at the Salvatore's house. She says there's something that she wants to talk about with her. Natalia wants Elijah to go with her but he says that he needs to keep on finding any other way that doesn't have anything to do with Elena or her. Elijah kiss her forehead before he vamp-speed out of the mansion.

She grabs her car keys and drove her car to Mystic Grill and order some food to take away considering the fact that there's only pancake mix and blood bags at the Salvatore house and she's starving for actual food. When her food is done, she drove straight to the Salvatore's house and when she arrive, she frowns when she sees both Damon and Stefan were standing outside of the house.

"Hello boys. Why are you out here?" Natalia said as she walks towards them holding her food.

"Elena is signing the house deed. We need to wait outside until she invites us in. The lawyer is still in there." Stefan said.

"Oh. You're giving the house to her?"

"Her own personal safe house." Damon said.

"Hmm, smart."

"Of course it is. Its my idea." Damon said and both Natalia and Stefan roll their eyes at him.

"Is that your food. I buy some groceries this morning, if you're hungry, just grab anything you want." Stefan said.

"You did? You didn't have to, but thank you." Natalia said smiling at him.

"The fact that you didn't drink any blood and didn't turn gray still confuse me." Natalia was about to say something to Damon but she stops when Elena open the door with Bonnie standing beside her and they all look at the lawyer as he leaves.

"Thank you, Mr.Henry." Elena said and she smiles when she sees Natalia.

"Hey Natalia." Elena said as she hugs her.

"Hey there great umm, whatever our relationship is." Natalia said as she hugs Elena and walk inside the house standing beside Bonnie.

"Wait. She didn't invite you in yet." Damon said as they all look at her with confusion.