00

The chains was tugged on. Making the person attached to it roughly go forward. The person is named Eijiro Kirishima. A month ago, he was taken from his family to be sold to those who are born richer. He was being sold to become a slave.

All he was given to wear was a pair of shorts. His hair was decently groomed. His feet were rugged from walking barefooted. Knees scratched from falling from the chain being pulled too harshly.

The guy holding the chained stopped walking once they got to some curtains. He turned to Kirishima with a glare, "don't you dare talk during the auction, you'll be whipped if you do" he told him, hint of venom in his voice. All the redhead does is nod, showing he understands.

Soon there was a loud bang coming from the other side of the curtain. It startled Kirishima, making him flinch a bit from it. The guy tugs on the chains, his hands on the curtain, "let's go" was all he said before opening the curtain.

His eyes squinted at the bright light. All he saw was blurry figures. He started walking when he felt the chains move. His eyes soon adjusted to the lighting in the room. There were so many people. Many of them looked older than most. The room smelt of cigarette smoke, it was starting to hurt Kirishima's nose.

The auctioneer began to introduce him, "now we have a redheaded male found on the street, he has a built form along with shark like teeth, this one would be good for any kind of labor or even some little fun~ How about we start at 100 gold" the guy said to the crowed. Lying to make it seem they had saved him from the street instead of being stolen from his home. People started to raise their hands as the bidding was quickly going high.

Kirishima lowered his head to look at the ground. The faces of his family flashed through his head. Tears started to prick his eyes as he closed them, his hands being closed into closed fists.

"50,000 gold!" a voice yelled out. Making everyone shush and look at who bid such price. Whispers and murmurs started to happened.

Surprised at the high price, Kirishima opened his eyes and rose his head. Eyes widen in fear of who would want him so badly.

The auctioneer looked and squinted his eyes. Which soon widen when he noticed who had bided. He than pointed the hammer out towards the person. His face held a cowardly smile on he said, "the redhead goes to the Pirate King, Katsuki Bakugou!"

Kirishima's widen when he saw the sinister smile on the male. Who looked only a year or two older than him. The male was blond as he wore a pirate outfit. One that looked like the real deal.

The blond made his way towards the stage. Once reaching it, he jumps onto it. Taking the chains from the other guy and tugged it harshly. Making Kirishima come forward. He was now face to face with the guy that bought.

"You belong to me now, welcome to your new hell" he told him. The wicked smile not leaving his face. Kirishima gulps lightly. Not looking forward to what he has in store for him.

Next Chapter