The unheard of

Callie^^

This is my first book.I made this to help with my English. But it seems it's good so yeah.I got my idea for the book from my favourite anime 'The Seven deadly sins' On Netflix it's the best ( Apart from black butler). Hope you enjoy it. Also if you may can you tell me how to improve or if it's okay. 😀

Amy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callie's Pov
I sighed as I looked around the hall everyone was talking about something but one thing I wanted to know more about was what My best friend had just said.

" Huh? The Seven deadly Knights" I said more intrigued at this point.I looked at Zoe.

"The seven deadly Knights.The story goes that all seven committed a crime of killing the grand knight after working with him for many years also 100 men.After, that they split up and went into hiding. Nobody knows where they are but it is believed that they did those crimes" Zoe replied with a scrunched up face.

This made me think. ' Did they really commit those crimes or are they innocent? Mabye if I can find them they could help us with the Kings men, they could be forgiven after that it's a Win-Win' . Fingers clicking in front of my face broke my train of thought.It was Zoe.I looked up and the smile on my instantly dropped.It was the kings men taking food from the poor family's.

I stormed up to them.My face as red as a tomato. Zoe didn't come but she stayed behind watching me.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" I shouted at them.They looked up at me and started laughing.

"Ooo a scary little girl" One of the men said while laughing.His friends just laugh along with him.

I scoffed and turned my heel.I'll make them pay for doing this to our county and world.
That's when I made the decision that changed my life.

I was going on a journey to find the Seven deadly Knights.