why I don't use PSD colorings

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐄𝐀
(also excuse my ranting about colorings, but for me it sucks)

✼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✼

let's spill the tea!

To be honest I do not use colorings since 2017 and it works for me the best. I was the biggest PSD coloring stan and I used it on everything, literally but I realized how it's easier without it.

✼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✼

☆ HERE'S WHY I DO NOT USE COLORINGS ☆

01. It hides your work - People usually use it to make it more solid, but I do not agree. A little tip, when there's something wrong with your cover or graphic piece doesn't try to hide it with coloring. It can mess up all the details you did. Some colorings can fill transparent areas with dark color or gradient.

02. Filter & Adjusting - It sometimes acts as a filter for editing photos on your phone. Did you ever adjust your coloring to match it up with the rest of the cover? Probably yes, but I think it's just a waste of time, to add a filter that changes literally everything and then adjust parts. To be honest it's really hard to find that layer where are colors changed for example to green.

03. It's killing your skills - What about not using pre-made colorings and try making your own, that suits your art piece the most? I am talking about options what can you do with your own skills. Is your model too red? Then change the skin color by adjusting tint close to yellow or blue. Is your photo too dark? Simply adjust the brightness and contrast. Make it suitable for your graphics. I know it can take you some minutes of suffering but I promise it will be a masterpiece. LET YOUR SKILL BREATH!! haha

✼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✼

but I don't want to ruin your graphics routine so here are some advantages

☆ ADVANTAGES ☆

01. Saving your time - It's really great to have a little friend who will do half of your work. Are you really tired but you need to do final touch? Just add coloring, it will make your piece more solid and stunning.

02. Coloring heaven - You can choose from a lot of colorings, it's insane how many colorings you can download on DeviantArt or on Google. Also, they can make really good looking ones that you can't even resist and you must download it.

✼━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✼

This is just my opinion so don't take me too seriously and do not be offended. Ahh, I am not sure if there will be a new chapter about this series called 'Graphic Tea' but I want you to tell this so.