Chapter 57

I went to meet Jae at the café he said. I found it incredibly creepy he knows where I live but he did find my number somehow, so..

-

I looked around and couldn't find him. I was about to go back home and sleep but someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey," I turned around and saw him. He looked different than the last time I saw him, but I could still tell that he's my brother.

"Long time no see, y/n." He said, a small smile on his lips.

"Yeah.. Let's just sit down." I said, averting my eyes.

We took an empty seat near the back of the café and soon, waitress came to get out order. He ordered coffee and I ordered hot chocolate.

"What do you want, Jae?" I asked bluntly after the waitress left.

"I want you to come back home."
. . .
. .
.
----
Jimin pov

I decided to go for a walk to clear my head after dance practice. I wonder what y/n is up to. I inwardly sighed and kicked a pebble.

After giving it a lot of thought, I made up my mind to get a drink at a cute café I really like. I was just about to open the door when I noticed a familiar face. Is that y/n?

I was about to call out her name but I decided against that when I saw a guy sitting across from her. She can't be on a date..right?? No.. I must be overthinking things.. And even if she is..it's not like she's my girlfriend..

So with a heavy weight on my heart I walked away and went back to practice.

----
(A/n; awfully cliche.. I know and I'm sOrrY)