Chapter 2

Chapter 2

In my dorm room, I start to get ready. Putting on my black skinny jeans, hot pink tank top and black heeled booties. My makeup was perfectly done and my hair in a messy bun. Walking out to the bar, one of the hang arounds walked over and took my hand and said "Come on. Let's have some fun." Pulling my hand from his I told him "I'm not a croweater." Before anything else could be said, Daddy walked over and told him, "Get out of here and don't come back. You touch my kid again, i'll shoot you myself." The hang around took off and I asked my dad, "Where's Opie?" Putting his arm around me, "He's here somewhere." Walking outside, I see Opie standing over by the boxing ring with a skinny blonde with his tongue down her throat. Pulling away from my dad I say, "I think I am going to get out of here for a while." Seeing what I saw, he kisses me and tells me to be careful.

Taking off to my car, Piney sees me and stops me, "Where are you going Sweetheart?" he asked. "I need to get out of here Pop. I'll be back later." I tell him and get in my car. Pulling off the lot, I let the tears fall. Driving the the house that I know so well, I pull in the driveway. Knocking on the door, I see the one person that will understand. "Olivia? What's wrong?" Tara asked me as she pulls me inside. "I should never have come home." I tell her. "Talk to me, Liv. What happened?" she asked. "I have only been back a day and things are fucked up. I fell for it again." I tell her. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "It seemed like as soon as I saw Opie again things just fell back to the way they used to be. Me and Opie have been almost attached at the hip and I thought that, maybe, we could go back to the old us but then I come out of my dorm for the party and he has his tongue down some blonde bitch's throat." I tell her. "Oh, Lyla." she tells me. "Who?" I asked. "One of Luanne's porn whores. I knew that he was running security for her but I didn't know anything was going on. You two looked like you were back together when I saw you at the hospital." she says. "I know. I thought so too. But I guess I was wrong. I shouldn't have come home." I tell her as the tears fall harder. "Look, just stay here tonight and you can head to the clubhouse tomorrow and get your things. You can stay here with me until you decide what you want to do." she tells me. "Thanks T." I tell her.

The next morning, I get up and head back to the clubhouse. I start packing up what little I have unpacked, when my Dad walks into my dorm. "Leaving already?" he asked. "Just moving my things to Tara's. She has an extra room that she offered me." I tell him, not looking up. "I know what you saw. He's not with her." he tells me. "Well, he's not with me either. I already was turned away because he fell for Donna. I won't fall for it again. I can't stay here, Daddy. I'll be at Tara's if you need me. I don't want him knowing where I am." I tell him and he nods his understanding.

Taking the last of my things to my car, Opie walks over. "Livie, where are you going?" he asked confused. "I'm, uh, staying with a friend." I tell him, refusing to look at him. "What happened to you last night?" he asked as he tried to pull me to him. I pulled away and said, "I went to see a friend." Getting into my car, I roll the window down and as I go to leave I look at him and tell him, "Tell Lyla I said hello." He looked at me and I could tell he knew what I was talking about. Pulling out of the lot, I refuse to cry over Opie Winston again.

Getting my things unpacked at Tara's house, my phone starts blowing up. There are messages from Opie and Jax both. I didn't even read the ones from Opie. I don't care what he has to say but I opened the one from Jax.

J: Where are you?

L: Don't worry. I am safe.

J: What happened? Opie is losing his mind trying to find you.

L: Tell him to stop. I saw him with Lyla with his tongue down her throat after talking to me about spending the night with me. I can't play second fiddle again. I won't.

J: He's not with Lyla.

L: Yeah and he wasn't with Donna either and we see how well that worked out. Just leave me alone and don't have Juice track me. I'm safe. I promise.

J: Just check in with me so I know you are okay.

L: I will. Just please tell him to leave me alone please.

I turned my phone off because I know he will have Juice track it. An hour later, there is a knock at the door and Tara let's Jax in, followed by Opie. "Really, Jax?" I say, pissed off. "I didn't have Juice track you." he tells me. "I told him. You need to talk to Opie." Tara tells me and I just glare at her. "Fine. Talk." I tell him. Tara and Jax leave the room. Opie walks towards me and I start backing up. "You can talk from over there. You have five minutes." I tell him crossing my arms under my chest. "I'm not with Lyla." he started. "Yeah, so everyone keeps telling me. But that wasn't what it looked like to me. Just go, Opie." Not before I tell you everything." he started. Nodding for him to continue, I still won't look at him. "I'm not with her. We started talking a little while back but I decided that she was not what I wanted. When she showed up last night, she kissed me. I pushed her away and told her that I didn't want her. I don't. I want you, Liv. Look at my wrist." he tells me, showing me his wrist. "That is your name on my wrist. My Bitty. Just like mine is on your wrist. Do you remember what I told you when we got these?" he asked. "Yeah." I said. "I told you that I would never let someone come between us again, that you are mine and I am yours. Always. I meant that then and I mean it now." he tells me as he finally pulls me to him without me fighting. "I love you Olivia. You and only you." he tells me and I let myself lean against him. "I love you too Opie." I tell him.