Female Reader x Darkrai

This one is requested by Luna the Eevee, also my first request so I hope you enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were running away from a huge purple looking abyss, it looked solid and it had eye balls every were that blinked. You were running in a forest, but the sky was black and all the trees were dead, the huge mass behind you was swallowing and dissolving everything but the ground. All you could do is run and it seemed that you were running forever.

Then you tripped over a dead root but then it started wrapping it self around like snakes. They wrapped around your wrists and ankles and started to make their way to your neck.'No, let me go!' you struggle but nothings working. Just then the large purple mass and swallows up. The last thing you see is the pitch black sky.

------------------------------------------------------------------Dream end----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up and sit straight up while panting, you can feel the sweat drop onto your hand. After a few seconds you relax and get out of bed and go to the kitchen to get water.You were getting use to the string of nightmares you had, but they still scared you. You hadn't had a good night sleep in weeks. Just then a male with long white hair walked in.

" ____ what are you doing up?" "Oh, I just got thirsty, that's all" the male see's the large bags under your eyes, he feels sad 'cause it was his fault you couldn't sleep. So he started to walk out of the door when he feels small hands grab his wrist."Where are you going Darkrai?" "I'm leaving, it's my fault you can't sleep." "No don't leave I don't care about the nightmares just stay, please" "Fine I'll stay" he see's your face glow with happiness, he started to think' she must care for me a lot to sacrifice her sleep for me'. "Darkrai, I think I know how to stop the nightmares"

"Really how?" you could here it in his voice that he was truly interested. "If you sleep next to me, I think it will stop" he blushed a bit, even though you had been dating for a couple months you still haven't slept next to each other. "Okay, its worth a try"

You make your way up to your room and lay down and look up at Darkrai and he's a bit hesitant so you pat the spot next to you and he slowly makes his way over and sits in the spot you had patted. And lays down and he's startled when he feels a weight on his chest and looks down to see you sleeping on his chest. He sighs and wraps his arm around your waist and brings you closer and falls asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------The next morning------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkrai wakes up looks at the alarm clock next to your bed, it's 12:50 and your still asleep but he doesn't disturb you because he knows how sleep deprived you've been lately.And a few hours later you wake up with a yawn "Good morning Darkrai" "Good afternoon to you too" "Afternoon ?" "It's 3 pm" "Why'd you let me sleep in so late ?" "You looked peaceful and I didn't want to wake you" you lean in and give him a peck on the cheek."Thank you and now your my dream catcher and my boyfriend"

So you and Darkrai had a wonderful relationship with him being your favorite dream catcher.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it tell me in the comments, leave a heart or request a one shot

And I hope my one shot was to your liking Luna the Eevee