HIS TYPE!!

———————————————————
"I like the way that this is going but we need to find out Ciel's type cause as you can see we have a perfect blend already."Glasses says.
———————————————————
(Y/N) POV
"Hmmm Kyoya does have a good point." Tamaki said why walking around.Then suddenly the floor began to move and then a girl came out laughing like a maniac.She sure does remind me of someone.

Renge's POV
As I rise up to the floor I see a girl with black hair and dark blue eyes and a boy with blue hair and dark blue eyes.Tamaki then looks at me.

"Well what do you think we should do manager.?"He said.

I start walking towards the boy and look at him closely when suddenly he was pulled back by the black haired girl.I turn my back at the host and start to think.

"Aha!He is the mysterious type!"I say as I turn around.

"Yes!He is surely the mysterious type hiding secrets to protect people!"

"I think that it not a bad idea.Though what color is his flower?Tamaki questioned me.

"Hmmm, his flower type would be....Black!"

"Why a black rose?" Tamaki asked

Kyoya POV

"Well it says here that even if a black rose is associated with death and mourning it also symbolizes rebirth and rejuvenation."

"Well I think is wonderful since he is the mysterious type!!"Tamaki said

Tamaki POV

"Well then, Ciel we welcome you TO THE OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!!"

As I say this Ciel just looks at me with an unimpressed face.

(Sorry for changing the POV so much 😅😅😅)

Ciel POV

I swear this club is surely filled with weird people but I have seen crazier things than this.I surely better get something out of this otherwise this will be a waste of my time. I can't wait to finish this case and get to go back home.

(Y/N) POV

As they were all talking I was just standing behind Ciel when I heard my name being called.

"Hey (Y/N) since you're going to be our maid you're gonna need a maid outfit." The twins said with a mischievous look.They take out a short maid outfit.

"That's to short I don't like it and I won't ever want to wear it and you can't make me!"I say as I cross my arms over my chest

"I don't think that's a problem we can just use one from the manor." Ciel said and I just nodded.

'I mean I could just use my own maid outfit that I have back at home.'

"Well if that's all then, I think that we shall take our leave."

And with that we just left.We went to the front of the school and waited for my dad to come and pick us up.
He finally came and then we started to drive off.

"How was your day my baby kitten?"

"Well first of all we got kidnaped by some twins and they took us to some stupid host club.It was just a waste of our time and literally during that time we could of been solving the murder that we've been asked to do."

"I agree on solving the case part, but this could also come in handy plus I get to gain more pawns."

"I guess you're right m'lord. Though it will be a bit tricky solving the case as well as being in school keeping a low profile.I feel that Kyoya is suspecting us so we must certainly be careful around him."

"You're right, as clever as always."

"Hmph. You don't have to always be so rude you know!We've also finally arrived at the manor young master."