Hmph!

Ship: Switz

Summary: Cameron makes Eric a salty boy and he ignores him all day.

.....

"Cunt, you're like a midget, I mean remember yesterday when I had to get you the brownies from the fucking cabinet and it wasn't even on the top shelf!" Cameron had laughed at Eric's previous attempt to be dominant, standing on his tippy toes as he tried to come face to face with Cam. The shorter just received a pat on the head as Cam bent down a little to come face to face with Eric.

"I can still beat your ass, just watch me." The American looked up at him, pulling his helmet enough to see him clearly. Cameron laughed at his facial expression, finding it rather adorable and pulling his helmet back down. "You can try, little guy."

Swagger whimpered at the nickname, turning to Sam only to see that he had recorded the whole thing. A groan of annoyance was heard from the faceless knight as he plopped down on the couch, Cam coming over to sit on his legs, "Aww poor Swagger, should've looked into that surgery to get taller eh?"

Sitting up and turning away from the Kiwi to face the wall in front of him, he found that he had become quite tired of the blonde's jokes directed only towards him as his stay continued. It probably didn't make it much better that they were sharing a room as Cameron stayed over, but there weren't any guest rooms and Eric doesn't like sharing.

Recording went on without Swagger, every time Cam made another attempt to annoy him when the camera wasn't on them just made his need to slap the other much worse than it had previously been, but he contained himself and stuck to ignoring the blonde.

Cameron glanced over at the male, biting at his lip with a worry plastered on his face. The poor boy felt like crying, feeling remorseful the longer he lingered on the look the American had given him before he started to ignore him. His words were filled with venom and it was getting back at the poor Kiwi.

Eventually he gave in and cuddled up next to the American, whining with desperation for Eric's attention.

Eric looked down at the New Zealander, eyes softening at the sight of Cameron's bottom lip stuck out in a pout, loving the sight. Just a few seconds and he had softened up enough to kiss the top of his head, hugging him.

"You're too adorable to ignore, Cammy." Cam smiled at the compliment, nuzzling into Eric's side and letting out a content sigh.

"Cam? A sub? Could it be?" Both boys looked up to see Toby pointing a camera at them, Matt and Mason behind them with smirks on their faces. Cameron pouted, nuzzling back into Eric whilst the older flipped the boys off, playing with his boy's hair. It was adorable, and the fans would probably die over it, but it would never be shared with them. Private. Safe. Cozy.