Part 5

"Mom! Minoru peeked under at Ochoco's skirt!"

"I didn't! She's the one that jumped in front of me!"

The sibling was the still same a few years ago.

"Sorry to snitch but you did peek."

"Denki?!?! I thought we were on the same side!"

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

Stupid brother. I know Ochaco has a plump butt but you can't just peek! And Denki did the right thing 100%!

"It's okay (y/n)-san ୧(๑❛ั⌔❛ั๑)୨ "(I will be using san/sama/kun/chan because elementary schooler saying it looks cute in my head.) Ochaco said in an embarrassed tone.

Stupid Ochaco always forgiving everyone. Being this cute and adorable is a crime. She is a professional criminal! I bet she can just sweet talk everything out of her way.

But seeing mom beat Minoru with a slipper makes me think Ochaco failed to change her mind. Mom didn't get fooled by Ochaco's cuteness! What an amazing skill! Denki and I both looked at each other with shock.

*(⋆⁰ ̥̮⁽⁰)(⁰⁾ ̥̮⁰⋆)*

"Your mom is amazing!, (Y/n)-chan"

"I know! Why didn't she become a hero!"

While Denki and I were chatting, we didn't see Ochaco looking at my mom with respect.

-time skip-

Time passed by very quickly. Very quickly. We were just playing and suddenly it was 9 pm. Their parents came to pick them up and I was left with Minoru.

He was the reason I was adopted in the first place. If he wasn't there I would have never been noticed. Not that I see him as my brother or anything. I'm just thankful.

"Hey"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna burn everything you have in 10 seconds"

It's just neutral between us. A little bit of hate every now and then.

----------------------------------------------

k
That was short.