Chapter One: i promised.

"I have to go, Adrian!" Casper huffed as his boyfriend pulled his petite body into the larger one's lap.

"Mmm," The larger of the two hummed, "Can't you just cancel?" Adrian's voice was deep and smooth, matching his physic. He was about six foot two, a well-built body, black hair and deep blue eyes.

"Now, why would I do that?" Casper asked kissing his cheek. "Xavy and I have been planning this for a while now! And it's only a few hours, please?" He begged, giving Adrian his best puppy dog eyes. The black-haired man sighed as he pushed his face into the crook of Casper's neck, humming in thought. Adrian loved his boyfriend's scent, a present honey smell. Sweet and gentle, just like Casper.

"Fine," He mumbled reluctantly.

"Thank you! I love you, honey!" Casper squeaked happily and kissed his boyfriend before hopping off his lap. Casper swiftly picked up his old, leather, brown bag, the straps feeling complete in his petite hands. Casper wore a simple, navy, oversized sweater and light washed skinny jeans. He sported honey-blond hair and green eyes. His face was heavily covered in foundation, although, all the makeup wasn't able to cover the dark, black bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep along with black, purple, and yellow bruises littering his face. If you were to ask the honey-blond about these bruises he'd chip a response along the lines of, "Silly old me," or, "Got into one hell of a bar fight,".

Before Adrian could change his mind, the honey-blond rushed out the door after shouting one last thank you and I love you. Hopping down the stairs of the ancient apartment building, Casper smiled brightly. It'd been too long since he'd last seen his best friend, Xavier Miles.   They'd grown up together. Their mothers had been best friends since before they were born. Casper had been born one year after Xavier. However, it didn't stop the two from being partners in crime. And, when Casper realized it, Xavier was the first person Casper told about his sexuality.

They were thick as thieves.

Sadly, after Casper and Adrian started dating, the two stopped seeing each other as much. Work, relationships, and life, in general, got in the way of the two's relationship. But today Casper had barely convinced his lover to let him free to see his best friend, even for just four hours.    Adrian had always been overprotective like that. Even though the two were only friends, he hated the way they hugged, shared inside jokes, and much, much more. Casper couldn't blame him though, anyone would be jealous. Right?

It didn't take long for Casper to arrive at the bus stop, being lost in thought always helped a trip go by. Taking a seat on the bench, Casper waiting for the bus. Excitement consuming his very being.

...

"Xavy!!" The blond gasped as he lunged himself at his best friend. 'Xavy', or Xavier, was five foot ten, milk chocolate brown hair, ivy green eyes, and stubbled chin. Grinning his infamous grin, Xavier wrapped his arms around Casper in a pleased manner.

"Hey, Cassie," The brunette hummed back, savouring the hug. Casper always gave the best hugs in Xavier's opinion. "It's been too long," He added breathlessly, releasing his friend from the embrace.

"Hehe, it has," Casper agreed, his sparkling, forest green eyes looking his friend up and down. Xavier looked the same, besides a bit longer hair and a few more golden freckles.

Grinning contently, Casper grabbed his friend's large hand and began dashing down the street. "We have three hours and twenty-four minutes! I have big plans, my friend," The honey-blond hummed.

"Lead the way," Xavier chuckled as he was drugged down the street by Casper.

...