Short Stories (Random)

Little Johnny Boy
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying.
"Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!".
After a few seconds, Little Johnny stoop up.
The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"
"No, ma'am but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself"

A guy meets a hooker in a bar. She says, "This is your lucky night. I've got a special game for you. I'll do absolutely anything you want for $300 as long as you can say it in three words." The guy replies, "Hey, why not." He pulls his wallet out of his pocket and one at a time lays three one hundred dollar bills on the bar, and says slowly. "Paint...my....house."

Will's experience at the airport:
After his return from Rome, Will couldn't find his luggage in the airport baggage area. He went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that his bags hadn't shown up on the carousel.
She smiled and told him not to worry because they were trained professionals and he was in good hands.
Then she asked Will, "Has your plane arrived yet?"

Because of absence
Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
Junior: Because of absence.
Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
Junior: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

Most wanted
Little Johnny's kindergarden class was on a field trip to their locl police station where they saw pictures, tacked to a bulletin board, of the 10 Most Wanted men. One of the kids poined to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person.
"Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want him very badly."
So, Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

A matter of punctuation
An English professior wrote the words, "Woman withour her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote: "Woman! Without her, man is nothing."

Three guys stranded on a desert island find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says: "I'm lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

Two campers are walking through the woods when a huge brown bear suddenly appears in the clearing about 50 feet in front of them. The bear sees the campers and begins to head toward them. The first guy drops his backpack, digs out a pair of sneakers, and frantically begins to put them on. The second guy says, "What are you doing? Sneakers won't help you outrun that bear." "I don't need to outrun the bear," the first guy says. "I just need to outrun you."

Mistake?
"A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if she could see her license. She replied in a huff.
"I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."

Okay that's enough for now~

Bye have a great dayyy~