Popping Those Perscribed Pills Wow Hashtag Hardcore

Don't you love how frequent I update?

Bish... you love me!

oh.. you don't? WHYY NOT?!?

Anyway, although probs no one is still reading, here's a chapter because I have sleeping problems

Nico's POV

By lunch time, I was pretty much over my weird Charlie Sheen-Pokemon high.

I'm still mentally face palming about that, mentally because people already think I'm weird enough.

Sitting down with my plate and goblet, I saw the Hephaestus table lacking a Leo (calling it a goblet of fire makes it sound *cough* interesting next to Leo).

Frowning, as usual without my Valdez, I continued to look around in circles for him until I saw him heading my way.

(I'd like to see Frank heading his Wa- let's stop here...)

Leo sat down next to me, ignoring the stares of the other campers. He have me one of his adorable grins and put his arm around my waist.

Ignoring my blush at the sudden public affection, he said cheerfully, "Hello there Nico!"

I looked downward (wow you pervs.. not there) and muttered a shy hello.

Leo frowned and pushed my hair out of my eyes, "What's wrong? You're not still that shy around me, are you?"

Looking back up at him I replied, "Around you I'm not, but we're in front of the whole camp..."

"So..?"

"Well, it's just," I pulled my legs up so I sat cross legged and facing him, "I just, I don't really know what they'll say."

"Nico di Angelo, you are a badass sun of Hades who can raise the dead and control them. You've been fighting for your life since you were ten and you're scared of judgement more than anything else?"

With that moment's confidence he gave me, I leaned in and kissed him.