Morning

Okie I am tottaly bad on writing story... Hope you guys like it... 😕

<y/n> your name
<e/c> eye colour
<f/n> Friend name
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Author's POV

<y/n> woke up on her bed as the birds chirping outside."What a beautiful day for me" as you lightly stretch your body. Suddenly, you feel like your hips was hug and that shook you... You turn around and saw that it was a man... You don't reconize that man and you pull yourself away from the man and jump from the bed. "Who are you? Why are you in my bed?" you ask confusely and at the same time backing up slowly.

<c/n> POV

'She looks beautiful when she is sleeping~, I wish no other guys saw her sleeping like this ~ Her skin is so soft~ Her snore is soo cutee~ I wish she be with me forever'.
As I making a monologue with myself, I started to relize that <y/n> woke up. I grip her hips and hug her to show my affection to her. She flinched before pushing my hands away and saw her backing up slowly...

Author's POV

"Who are you? Why are you in my bed?", thats the only thing pass through my mind as I slowly backing up. "Well... Well you don't reconize your own husband my little wifey?" say the man. "You see im a bit disappointed on you my cute wife~". '
WHATT?!?!?!'  I widen my eyes as I can't believe that I am married to a perfect guy of all. 'OH Gosh?! I am married to this hot guy?!? Where the hell I found him? How can I not know anything about me getting married!? Oh gosh... Look at those six pack' as I appreciating the body shape... I can feel my nose bleed.

<Authors POV>
'Oh gosh...', as I drool and at the same time my nose bleed... "Oh gosh... hun you okay?! Do you need to go to hospital?!", he start to jump from the bed and rush to me. "I'm OKAYY...", as I was really shook when he appear in front of me as fast as lightning... "Its just a small things you know?",I said it calmly. "Honey if anything or something happens to you?! How would your husband react?!", he mad at me. My face start to feel rain and my eyes feel burning? ... 'HUH? Tears???? I'm CRYING?!' as I monologue with myself.

<C/N POV>
As I was mad on her about her saying those stuff calmly... I relize she was crying..."Hun... I'm sorry, please let me comfort you?", as I feel bad on her... "... *sniff*", she silent herself.' She look like a cat when she is angry~', as I relize her action towards me. I hug her and carry her like a bride and walk towards the kitchen... I put her at the chair near the counter. 'She still mad on me... Nvm I cook for her a breakfast <3'

<AUTHORS POV>
As I relize he carry me like a bride... I didn't resist it... But instead of I hug him tied and he didn't relize that. As he put me on the chair near the counter he started to cook something at the kitchen. A few minutes after that he serve something on the plate ..."PANCAKESS 🍽️😻❤️!!!" As I am appreciating the beauty and tasty pancakes, he give me a knife and a fork for me to eat. Then he help me to pour the honey and some butter on top of the pancakes. As I began to get my sense, I can feel my cheeks is burning like hell and I try to came out with a question to cover my drool that came out from my mouth "Are you sure it is not poisoned by you?" I ask seriously. He giggle and came near to me and pat my head and said, "No, dear. If I kill you, who am I going to  cook and do all the snuggling with me?" he smirk to me.

<Authors POV>
Hearing he said that, you feel your cheeks burning...He realise it and started to sit in front of you... "Go ahead and have a taste of the  pancakes before I eat it", he threaten me. "NO!", as I quickly eat the delicious pancakes. He pat my head as if I am his pet.

[Time skip by JJ from Yuri On Ice!!]

<Authors POV>
I was getting ready to go for work and without saying goodbye to the stranger who called himself my husband, I rush out to the door as I realise that I am late for work. "OH SHET... I'M GOING TO BE LATEE!! ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THE YUMMY PANCAKES!!" as I blame all the things happen to me because of the delicious pancakes made by this so called husband. 'Im glad it is not far from here.' As I arrive there, I saw many customers infront of my shop and I immediately apologise to the customers that waiting the shop to be open...I hurriedly went into the shop and went straight to the kitchen.

*OH... I forgot to tell you GUYS, you work as a baker*

🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
TO BE CONTINUE...
You want more than vote for me and follow for more story👍