Sick Days- Norman x reader

This oneshot was requested by armjzxx! Thank you for requesting. Now, on to the story! Here's some fluffiness for you.

Guide:
Y/N: your name
Y/N/N: your nickname
'___': thinking
"______": speaking

💞💗💞💗💞💗💞💗

(This takes place when they're 9)

(Your P.O.V.)

"Wake up everyone! It's time to get ready!"

I heard the wake up call from the older kid, but couldn't bother to get up from bed. My throat was hurting, I was sweating, and I didn't feel as energetic as usual.

"(Y/NNNNN)! Wake uuuupppp!"

A sudden weight fell on top of me as I squirmed under it. As much as I tried to crawl out from under the body on top of me, I couldn't and gave up with a sigh.

I turned my head to take a peek of who it was, and saw wild ginger hair in front of my face. My nose scrunched up as the hair tickled my nose.

"Emmaaaa, get off of me!" I whined. I was coughing in between my words. My throat hurt to point I couldn't talk that loud.

I weakly tried to push the ball of energy that was Emma off of me. She eventually did get off, only to try and pull me out of bed.

'Why me. I feel so weak today.... I wanna sleep in for goodness sake.'

I looked at the girl with a poker face. I really just wanted to sleep in today.

After a bit, I gave up, and I let Emma drag me out of bed. She told me to get dressed and she then left the room.

I got dressed in our daily white uniforms and stood there. I was too tired to bother and fix up my bed head or my clothes properly.

'I probably look like a mess... ah, I don't really care anymore.'

Once I exited the bedroom Emma grabbed my arm and dragged me to the dining room where everyone was chatting happily. We said good morning to the older and the younger kids.

Emma shouting a happy and cheerful greeting while I gave a weak wave and a tired smile.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Ray and Norman approaching us. Ray had a book in his arms while Norman had a smile on his face.

"Morning Ray! Norman!" Emma greeted. She gave them a huge grin while I muttered my greetings tiredly. "Morning guys."

"Morning."

"Good morning (Y/N). Good morning Emma."

Emma saw Mama walk in and ran up to her while Ray went back to reading his book.

'Oh gosh, and now this... today is not my day.'

My stomach started to feel sick, like I'd throw up at any second. I started to hold my stomach and my face had a look of discomfort and annoyance.

Norman looked over at me and gave a questioning look at my expression. He looked worried, and he then walked over to me.

"Hey (Y/N/N)! Are you feeling okay? You don't look so good..." He placed a hand on my shoulder and gave me a small smile.