The Mermaids' Love Story Part 3

I then gently took the leftover blue seaweed and made a small blue shawl. I dug around in the sand and found a small horned shell, I picked it up and brushed my tangled hair.

The guard swam over to my small little area and he dragged me out of the place. He took both my hands and tied them up with this material that I had no clue of what it was. 

He then started to drag me from the cave, and waiting outside was two other guards.

The left guard stared at me, but... something was off about him, his eyes... they looked like the peasants, but the right I couldn't think of who he was.

The left guard looked at the girl, his pupils widening as soft and gentle blush hid on his cheeks under his helmet. He swam closer and looked at the one holding her bound up, as he noticed the tied wrists of hers he quickly grabbed the girl and sliced the tie off, and said in an angry tone. "She is still a merlady, how dare you think you can treat her like a slave. " He glanced down at her and sighed softly. " Even if she is one of the mermaids that doesn't mean she thinks like them. She doesn't even seem to be aware of what they do to mermen." He then let go of her arm go and looked at her, staring at the end of her tail, his blush grew as he looked at her beautiful blue scales and the little space from her belly button to her chest... That was covered by two blue turquoise shells? He took off his helmet and looked at the little contraption she made.