Prologue

Warning:-
This chapter contains explicit smut, just like all the other chapters in this book. Along with intersex omegas (a man consisting of both the male and female genitalia.). And the female alpha has the male genitalia.

A male alpha and male omega in a relationship is not considered gay. And this is taken in the modern day AOB dynamics. Although if I indicate that someone is 'gay', it means that two alphas or two omegas are in a relationship.

Thank you for reading this. And if you haven't, you may be confused later on. But as I go I'll try and explain as much about my AOB dynamic.

On with the chapter then!

____

It was a silent night at the Grayson-Todd household.

Or it would be, if there wasn't the sound of harsh breathing, the banging of the headboard against the wall, and the constantly creaking of the bed as it swung back and forth with the rough movements of Jason's hips.

Dick's clawed at Jason's back, moans tumbling out of his lips as much as his slick. The sound of skin slapping against skin was obscene, and Dick loved every second of it.

He wouldn't call his and Jason's relationship perfect, because to be honest? It wasn't. It was an arranged marriage. Of course it wasn't perfect. Dick and Jason were only notified a few days before the wedding that they were even getting married.

Jason groaned above him, his grip on Dick's hips was vice, pulling him down to meet each thrust. Dick spread his legs impossibly wider, giving Jason more room. The scent of both Alpha and Omega was heavy in the air, pheromones mixing together and leaving Dick in a daze. His cunt throbbed, currently being lavished by Jason.

This... sex thing had only started a week ago. And Dick liked it. He did. Only he wished that... he was doing it with an alpha who he actually wished to be with.

But now, he let out a grunt when Jason angled himself differently, ultimately hitting Dick somewhere he definitely felt amazing. He guessed that he didn't really have a choice in the matter. He and Jason were bonded, and they couldn't leave eachother. Not even if they wanted.

Dick just had to learn to love him then.