Chapter 6: Betray and a rough past

As I was thinking to myself, I decided to call Monica to see if she wanted a girls day out. "Hey Monica, I was just curious if you wanted to have a girl day out today? I said. "Sure, I wouldn't mind that all beside Alex is working out meaning that we have a whole day to us." Said Monica. "So, where do you want to meet? I said. "Oh, by the water fountain in the center." Said Monica. "Ok, I will meet you there." I said. Meanwhile with Miles and Scourge. "Hey, I don't know how to says this but you shouldn't be leader of this group anymore. Said Miles. "Oh really, is that what you think." "Well, I got news for you buddy." "You just made the biggest mistake of your life, you will regret kicking me out of the group." Said Scourge angrily. "You know what,that means that our guys day out has come to a holt." "I just guess that I can spend of the rest the day with someone else then." Said Scourge angrily while walking off from the scene.

He went to the nearest rest stop and decided to call Alex and asked him if he wanted to hang out, as the telephone rang and he waited for Alex to picked up the phone. He finally got a answer from him. "Hello, may I asked who's calling?" Said Alex. "Hey Alex, it me Scourge." "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?" Said Scourge. "Oh hey Scourge, long time no talk and yeah I wouldn't mind hang out today." Said Alex. "Say, where do you want to meet?" Said Scourge. "Oh by the water fountain if that is ok with you." Said Alex. "That is totally fine with me." Said Scourge. So, they meet up at the fountain and discovered that Amelia and Monica were already there talking. "Hey, we were expecting you guys here and I thought that you guys were still finishing getting ready for the day." Said Scourge and Alex shocked. "Oh, we decided to have a girls day out together." Said Monica. "I thought you that were with Miles, scourge." I said curiously. "Oh yeah, about that I was with him but he decided that I shouldn't be part of the group." "So, I decided to walked away from him." Said Scourge. "Oh, I guess we can all hang out together since you guys are here if that is ok with you monica." I said. "Sure, I don't mind at all." Said Monica. "Oh I just curious, what happened between you and Alicia." Said Scourge curiously. "Oh, she did the same thing to me has Miles did you expect that the fact she did it over the phone." I said. "Wait, So your telling me that they both betrayed us both on the same day that is just so uncalled for." Said Scourge. "Oh my gosh, you are totally right." I said. "Um, I was just curious,if you guys are out of the suppression squad." Said Alex. "Then, we can make our own group." Said Monica. "What can called the new group then." Said Scourge. "Well, I was thinking naming the new group, the royals because it would be a tribute to our parents and grandparents." I said. "Oh, I like that idea." Said Scourge. "I second that." Said Alex. "I completely agree with that group name." Said Monica.

"So, it's official the group would be called royals." I said. So, we spent the rest of the day, discussing what our future be like. "Um, I just notice that my twin has a ring on her finger, why is that." Asked Alex curiously. "Should we tell him, he is my twin after all and they are going to find out eventually." Amelia whispered to Scourge. "Sure, why not." Scourge whispered back to Amelia. "I'm engaged, surprise." I said. "Wait what,when this happen." Asked Alex. "About two days ago, actually and our parents already know about it too." Said Scourge. "Wait, So your telling me that you manage to propose to my twin without me knowing about it." Said Alex. "Yeah, and I am really sorry that you had to found out this way." Said Scourge. "It's fine and congrats guys,just don't break her heart." Said Alex sarcastically. "Oh, I won't break her heart and if you just curious,yes I get your guys dad's permission to ask her to marry her." Said Scourge. "Oh, that makes feel a little better now but have you meet our mom." Said Alex. "No, I haven't actually." "What is she like." Asked Scourge curiously. "Oh, she is the sweetest and always loving and caring." Said Alex. "I think that she would probably come to family day for the college, you can meet her then." Said Alex. "I can't wait to meet her." Said Scourge excited. "Hey, congrats on the engagement brother." Said Monica happily. "Oh thanks sis, that means a lot coming from you." Said Scourge. "Can you promise me something?" Asked Alex. "Sure, what is your promise ?" Asked Scourge. "Can you please protect her when I am not around and can you please also make sure that sure that she is always loved no matter what." Said Alex. "Of course, I will." Said Scourge. "Thank you that makes me feel a lot better." Said Alex.

So,they enjoyed the rest of their day together, just like when they were young but little did they know, is that four members of the suppression squad is watching them having their fun that day. "Argh,I don't understand how they can fun without as if nothing bad happened at all." Said Alicia. "I know right, it is so annoying but I am really curious who are they other two people with them." Said Miles. "Now, you mention it, who are they." Said Patch and Ivy together. "Remember when we were young and we will together all the time." Said Amelia. "Yeah, those were the days." Said Monica. "Hey Monica, how is your relationship with Alex going." Asked Amelia. "Oh, it is going absolutely great, he treats me as royalty." Said Monica while laughing. "Seriously, he does." Said Amelia while giggling. "Oh, by the way I always see as a sister to me." Said Amelia. "Well, you will be when you will marry my twin brother." Said Monica. "True, but we grow up together." Said Amelia. "That is true, and we always have each other backs no matter what and you know that we both had a rough past that being a twin is hard because they always compare you and your twin." Said Monica while tearing up a little. "Hey it's alright, will believe it or not, I had it worse than you because I am older than Alex by three minutes." "You see that alex was always more popular than me, and they always say "Why can you be more like Alex",they also say that he is better than me at everything." Said Amelia. "So,I decide that I should make people notice me by being myself." Said Amelia. "Wow, I didn't know that had it so hard in your life." Said Monica. "Does either Alex or Scourge know about this?" Asked Monica. "No, they don't and I would prefer it to stay that way." Said Amelia. "I think that we should we go check on the guys." Said Monica. "Yeah, your right and also I think that it is getting dark soon, so we probably should head back to the dorms soon." Said Amelia.