BEAUTIFUL

minho and jisung were getting ready for sarah's party. minho was too lazy to drive all the way home to change, so he pretty much just fixed his hair.

jisung wasn't really wearing anything special either, a white t-shirt, some black jeans and a choker. minho thought he looked beautiful though.

jisung put on some cologne, and then the two young boys went out to minho's car. while they were driving they were pretty much just talking about how boring the party was gonna be.

"don't get too drunk okay?" minho said.

"yea, don't get too drunk yourself either. i'd hate to stay at sarah's" jisung said and laughed.

"why are you even together wi-"

"we're here!!" jisung yelled, cutting off minho.

they walked out of the car and they were instantly met with a drunk sarah.

"heyyy boys, lets partyyyy.." she said, obviously tired. she could barely walk straight and the boys mentally facepalmed themselves.

they walked in the house, and god damn it was a mess. people were dancing, making out, getting drunk, yes pretty much every party ever.

jisung and minho sat down at a couch, but quickly got up and left to the kitchen because they saw sarah coming towards them.

jisung and minho took a glass of alcohol each, and went outside to sit on a rock. the house was just too loud and crowded for them. but they went inside and drank more .. and more. at least jisung.

"jisung stop drinking" minho said, clearly annoyed and worried.

"n-noo, i'm fine" he assured the older, with a sloppy voice, heading towards sarah.

minho rolled his eyes, and went outside. he shouldn't have gone to the party. no. he and jisung shouldn't have gone to the party. he hated seeing jisung and sarah together. god that bitch was annoying. jisung didn't even seem to like her, so why was he together with her? minho was really confused.

while minho was outside, questioning his life choices, jisung was at the dance floor dancing lazily. jisung wasn't actually a bad dancer, he was in fact really good. he was just way too drunk. sarah however was going outside to have a talk with minho. and she looked upset.

"ehum, minho?" she said, startling minho.

"go away.."

"i know why you hate me minho." she said annoyed.

minho looked up at her confused.

"you want jisung. admit it."

"want him? he's not some sorta toy." minho said and looked away.

"but yes" he said while standing up.

"i do want him." he gave sarah the death stare, but suddenly she did something very unexpected. the bitch kissed him.

minho quickly pushed her away with a disgusted expression.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he yelled at her, pissed.

"YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND CLAIMING BOYS AS IF WE DON'T HAVE ANY FEELINGS, YOU- ARGH YOU I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FUCKING WORDS" he was boiling from anger. he went inside and shoved people out of his way. him and jisung were leaving. now.

he looked around for the drunk squirrel, until he found him in a horrible situation. jisung had been pushed to a wall by a smirking boy.

"get away from me!" jisung yelled right in his face.

minho ran over to the boy and pushed him away. he glared at him, before grabbing jisung's wrist, dragging the boy with him.

he put jisung in the car, and it seemed like jisung was also tired of this shitty party. they didn't say any words to eachother on the way home, since jisung was asleep. jisung looked stunning even when he was drunk.

when they arrived to jisung's house, minho carried the sleeping beauty on his back. he weight less than a damn feather.

he put jisung down on the bed, and pulled the covers over him. minho decided that it was best for him to drive home. he was just leaving jisung's bedroom when he suddenly heard jisung's voice.

"stay .." he said tiredly.

"oh uhh okay, i'll sleep on the couch."

"no sleep on the bed" he said with his eyes closed.

minho nodded his head slightly and went to lay beside jisung. he put his arms around jisung's small body, and snuggled his face into jisung's neck.

"you're beautiful" jisung mumbled before falling asleep.

minho smiled, and fell asleep pretty quickly too.

tHaNk YoU fOr ReAdiNg thIs iM sh0ooOkkk😀