Chapter 1, part 1- morales shape lives

Miami, Florida.

The sunny, clear skies that graces and her the city. The sunny, clear skies made what was about to happen seem almost unthinkable. A single armoured personnel carrier drove down a beached road. 5 people plus a driver.

Thermite- we've been after salvador for months maybe even a few years. Always slipping between our grasps yet he finally appears to us on a silver platter.

Pulse- it seems... Easy.

Castle- then let's just bust in and bring this guy in.

You- something tells me this guy won't go down easy.

Ash- they never do. But that won't stop us right guys?

You/thermite- right!

Ash always had that spark. The spark that would inspire millions on the darkest of days. The same spark being used now. The same spark you saw in her eyes.

Ash- You alright there y/n?

You- all fine here hun. Let's go get us a Salvador.

The apc stopped and the squad all piled up to the front door. You, pulse and thermite on the left, ash and castle on the right. Thermite quickly placed a breach charge on the door before moving behind you putting a hand on your right shoulder

3...

2...

1...

The doors flew off the hinges as you all made your way inside killing the front door welcome party.

All-  clear!

You- pulse, thermite, castle, clear this floor if you find Salvador call it in.

Pulse- got it, lads on me.

Thermite- don't get yourselves killed. We've got endgame to watch tonight.

You- You too jordan. See you all in a few.

Castle- enough yapping let's go.

You and ash moved up some stairs killing 2 guards investigating the downstairs disturbance.

Ash- door at the end of the corridor?

You- check the left door first.

She opened the door and a guy charged at her with a knife.

Ash- shit!

He pushed her to the floor and tried pushing the knife down into her throat.

you- breathe y/n breath.

You steadily aimed and shot the guy in the head. He collapsed and fell to the side of ash.

Ash- Damn... Y/n I owe you.

You- don't worry let's just check the end door.

You both moved to the end of the corridor as thermite came around the corner.

Thermite- rest of the house is clear, castle is injured and pulse is covering him. You nearly done here?

Ash- just this door.

You- then lets get this done

You backed up slightly and rammed through the door. Salvador had a hostage held by a knife. He had Clearly been doing cocaine as his eyes were twitching. The hostage was merely a young girl. What she was doing there was anyone's guess.

Salvador- let me go pigs!

You- seriously?! You think we're going to do that after all you've done!

Thermite- y/n calm down buddy...

You- no jordan! This scum needs to get what he deserves!

You steadily aimed at salvadors head. He started grazing the knife against the girls throat. Ash saw the crazy look in your eyes and moved towards you. You fired as ash punched you on the face. Salvador fell to the floor blood dripping from a hole in his head.

Ash- You didn't have to do that y/n! We could've had him!

You- You know as well as I did ash... There was no way of us convincing him. He was in the clouds on cocaine.

Thermite- let's just get outta here superiors will be here in 5.

You all made your way outside to see some regular officers plus some fbi people.

Fbi superior- all went well?

Ash- there was some... Complications.

You- I lost control and shot salvador.

Fbi s- are you fucking serious? This is the third time this month y/n!

Thermite- in all fairness sir, his military history could have triggered some forms of ptsd

Ash- he's the best the fbi swat could have asked for sir! Sir please!

Fbi s- I'm sorry people but I can't stop protocol. Y/n You are fired deliver your gear to the armoury Monday morning.

You simply sighed and looked at ash, she was more hurt by this than you were.

Thermite- it was nice running with ya y/n

You- don't stop exploring shit, if ya do I'll come back and force feed you c4.

Jordan chuckled softly and hugged you. You walked over to castle who was sat on the edge of an ambulance.

You- You good brother?

Castle- it's just a flesh wound nothing to worry about.

You- good.

Castle- I heard your talk over there. Your really out?

You- yup. You heal up alright? No trying to get in early. You walked up back to the apc as ash stopped you at the doorway.

Ash- please tell me your not just gonna let this happen y/n?

The genuine worry in her eyes, it made anyone wonder what went through her mind.

You- I have no reason to fight it. I told you ash. I've been looking for an out for ages.

Ash- your right... Just promise you'll visit wrecker.

You- I promise invader.

Ash- what happened to stopping calling me that. I love you like a brother. Never forget that.

You- You went to watch endgame right?

Ash- yeah?

You-then I love you 3000.