Chapter 1

Gentle rays of sun shone through the window and into a luxurious and well furnished room, announcing the begging of the new day.

In a king sized bed situated in the middle of the room lay the gorgeous blond mafia boss snuggled by his fellow subordinate and long-term partner, Mista.

He was the first one to wake up and look at his right to see Giorno sleeping right next to him. He wasn't surprised but pleased at the sight, he couldn't keep himself from faintly smiling. He slowly got out of bed and tried make his way to the bathroom as quietly as possible, but of course he had to stumble upon the corner of the nightstand. He covered his mouth with his hand to prevent himself from swearing out loud but the fuss he made still woke up his partner.

Confused, Giorno looked around to see Mista hopping on one leg in the middle of the room.
"What are you doing ?", he asked still half asleep.
"Um .. well I was just trying to get dressed.. "
" Are you hurt ?", the blond said now fully conscious.
"I'm fine", awkwardly responded Mista.
He now slowly made his way to the bed and sat beside Giorno who looked at him slightly amused for his clumsiness.

It's been already three years since they grew so close and almost four years since Giorno became the new boss of Passionne. And even if they didn't talk about their relationship often it was well known amongst their close friends that they were lovers. They would spend the short free time they had in private together, when they weren't busy overlooking Passionne.

After managing to get dressed and get ready for the day Mista would accompany Giorno to his office and paperwork duties. Later they would head to a restaurant well acquainted with the boss where they would have lunch together. There were only few other people in the restaurant who were placed far from the mafia members. It's not like they would notice them anyway since for once they wore more typical office attire to blend in.

Mista ordered spaghetti and Giorno mushroom risotto as the main course.
They began to eat silently after the waiter brought their food, when Mista suddenly exclaimed :
"Argh! Seriously!? It's like my bad luck is on a strike today"
Giorno looked at him to see him pointing at his plate. On top of his pasta were four tomatoes carefully arranged to decorate the dish. Giorno sighed and kept himself from chuckling as he took and ate one of the tomatoes from Mista's spaghetti.
"Better now ? ", he playfully asked.
"Erm.. you do know it will bring you bad luck, right? ", Mista responded.
"But I do appreciate the gesture!" , he quickly added.
"Di niente", simply said the blond.

After living so closely together for all this time Giorno became accustomed to Mista's very superstitious self and even learned to somehow like it.

After they left the restaurant they came back to their private quarters, they had to call their driver and contact a Capo in Milan where an important meeting was scheduled with him . The meeting will be held with only the three people in question and will take place in the Capo's villa, no one else shall be allowed to attend and Mista will make sure to guard his boss.
It's a long way between Venice and Milan so they have to depart as early as they could.

.....................................................
To be continued, chapter 2 will-King Crimson!

Thanks you for reading !