Chapter 29

*ZACHS POV*

I was in the room. Only difference was im on my bed instead of Daniels that i have slept on for the past month.

Daniel didnt notice. Hes fast asleep while i cant even shut my eyes. Ill admit it.

Im scared...

Chloes still here. Shes spending the night. All day she was just taunting me. Daniel pushed her away and she knew it was because of me. So everytime she would be all lovey dovey towards Daniel she would look at me and do that stupid smile.

Shes such a... Idiot! Ha! Got her there!

I tried to go to sleep.. But then i got a nightmare. About the pet shop...

*HIS NIGHTMARE*

I was sitting in my cage. The pet shop owner just took Daniel to the back.

"Listen here. I know you were thinking about telling Daniel what i said. Dont. Wanna know why? He'll think im a bad person so he will stop liking me. If that happens your dead. Got it?"

I just nodded. I cant say anything.
Daniel came back. "I love you chloe." Then... They kissed.

But when i looked at Chloe..  She had her eyes open. Thats not how you kiss people! She looked at me and winked and before Daniel opened his eyes she shut hers.

*end of dream*

I woke up and i realised something from my dream..

Chloe doesnt like Daniel.

I know its a pretty big thing to accuse of her from all these years. So its probably not even true. I can still think it. Beside what hybrid would spend all that time working to not be a pet just to come back to the city?

No one. Shes up to something and i know it. Im gonna get to the bottom of it.

*insert sneaky theme song*
[I just looked up "sneaky music" and found the random thing up top. Enjoy :)]

I got up and got off the bed slowly but it still made a loud sound. I looked down at Daniel to see him still asleep. I walked slowly to the door and left. I went down to the living room to see Chloe sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Of course not. Im not stupid. Nobody knows why im here. I havent said anything about it all day. I have been messing with the blushy mutt. Glad to know its still easy to do whatever i want and he wont stop me." Chloe said.

Who is she talking to? Is she talking about me?

"Hes so weak its pathetic. I dont get why Daniel likes him. He can do so much better and everyone knows it. Maybe he just keeps him around to be the strong one in the relationship." She said again after a pause.

Weak? Pathetic? Daniel wants to be the strong one? He can do better? Is that true?

Yes...

"Im gonna win him from Zach if its the last thing i do." Chloe said with a smirk. Is that her plan?

The things she said are probably true but i know one things for sure. If she wants to get to Daniel she has to get through me first.

Its on Bitch.