chapter 1

Destiny's p.o.v.

I woke up the need to tumble in a deep sleep but I had to get up for college I'm getting my dorm today but it's the 2ND day they said we're getting it early I got up and walked in my walk in closet I picked out a black long sleeved turtle neck crop top and some ripped black jeans with a red outline around the holes I grabbed my favorite black heel boots that go up to my thighs just how I like it I also grabbed a black lacy bra with matching pair of panties.

I walked in the bathroom I placed my things on the toilet and turned on the shower I waited til it was warm

BANG. I heard "ugh one of Blake's girlfriends I bet their bangin-" BANG I got cutted of by another bang jeez there going slow.

I felt the water it was nice and warm I stripped out of my underwear and pajamas. I got in and let myself get wet with the warm shower.

1 hour later

I got out of the shower good thing I wake up at 3 am or else I'd be late I put on my black lacy bra and panties then my ripped jeans then my creator then my black heel boots that go up to my thighs.

I walked out and grabbed my backpack I grabbed my sports bra phone headphones charger short shorts glasses case 100 dollars and my wallet I stuffed it all in my bag

I walked to my desk and grabbed my homework and folders pencil s notebooks sharpeners and erasers and put it in my backpack as well .

I grabbed my car keys and walked down stairs I took my brush and brushed my hair I put a rubber band in a bun letting a chunk of front hair covering my right eye covering my different colored eyes they were blue and red I cover up the red one cause people call me demon.

I made some blueberry pancakes and poured some orange juice in three cups I set the table and placed 3 plates down with orange juice on the side.

"BREAKFAST IS READY" I screamed I basically was a slave to my brothers girlfriend my brother and Aidan ...

Aidan's p.o.v.

I woke up hearing destiny moan with tiredness  god I wish she'd moan from me kissing and sucking on her neck I got up and picked out a black v-neck shirt and some jeans I grabbed my converse and socks and some undergarments and put them on my bed all layer out I walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

I stripped and walked in the shower not caring if it was cold or not I got out 2 minutes later and dried myself drying my blacked and red hair I walked out in only a towel I got dressed

And then I brushed my teeth I grabbed my keys and backpack and stuffed basketball shorts and a white te in my bag and some headphones plus my phone and some pencils and paper I grabbed my empty homework paper.

I stuffed it all in my bag I sat down and played on my phone for an hour hearing banging noises throughout the day.

I heard breakfast is ready and went down to have blueberry pancakes hit my scenes I walked down with my bag and phone in hand she smiled showing her pearly whites so beautiful.

She grabbed and apple and ate it she ran upstairs all happy

Destiny's p.o.v.

I ran upstairs after taking a couple bites from an apple and grabbed my keys and stuffed them in my bag I put on some foundation concealer highlighter and I did a smokey eye and looked at my black hair I'm so emo I did my eyebrows perfectly and out on some black lipstick I don't know why but all the boys like me.

I walked in my brothers room automatically smelt sex they looked at me and smiled I started their shower and picked out matching outfits and put it on the toilet I put folders paper homework and their phones in separate bags and zipped them up they walked to the bathroom completely naked I changed the cum sheets blankets and pillows I opened the curtains letting some light in I put there sex things in there sex item drawer

And also grabbed their clothes and put it in the hamper and it's now full I groaned knowing I have to do laundry I vacuumed there floor and heard moaning sang it now I have to clean the bathroom I air conditioned the room and sprayed some frebreze
mmm berry

I looked at their room and emptied out the hamper in the laundry room they walked out fully clothed I gave her her heels and him some yeezys.

They thanked me and walked downstairs for breakfast

Blake's girlfriends p.o.v.

I was being fucked so roughly and it felt so good I heard a knock them someone coming in we both smiled knowing she smelled the sex she smiled back and roumaged through our closet she found a matching outfit for us to wear she placed it on the table and started the shower

We walked in and I got fucked again except he was spaking me making me moan and groan I walked out and as I was getting ready I felt two hands wrap around my waist

"Stop getting dressed" Blake said "lay in bed naked and get handcuffs a blond fold hmm oh and a wh-"

I cut him off "nice try buddy but we have to get dressed and claim our dorms and if we don't claim our dorms we won't have it for the test of college freshman college junior anything you think of and also we'd be living alone" he smiled I knew he would like that "we would have to pay rent...

"So" he smiled with glee

"In this kind of state they don't let you get a job till your done with college freshman"

He frowned

And started getting dressed while putting on shoes I put on foundation pink lipstick and some lip gloss yummy...