Trouble *Cashton*

Ashton:

You walk into the arena with the boys in tow, "so idiots what do i do?" you questioned them, "just stand over there!" Ashton said forcefully, you have had enough of his grumpy mood today so you just left the venue and walked down the street not looking back. Ashton calls after you many times as well as tecting and calling your phone. 

***3 hours later***

Ashton finds you curled up on the hotel floor trying to stop the tears and to focus on teen wolf. He picks you up and places you on the bed peppering you face with kisses. he doesn't stop whispering "I love you's" untill your asleep. Knowing he will back in the good books again tomorrow.

Calum:

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW", Calums mum screams from downstairs. Calum is instantly clothed and downstairs. "Yes mum" he replies, he notices the used condom in the trash she is pointing to. "oh that" 

His mum was still lecturing him as you walked into the kitchen getting more than just breakfast. the last thing she said to Calum before she went on errends was, "don't get her pregnant or keep me up at night!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys ill be updating in cashton then muke it may be irregular updates because i have school and exams and exciting band stuff. (yes i'm in a band. we suck though). i have to write basslines and practice that as well as lyrics but anyway... exams are coming up soon and i need to study but yeah 

bye my lovelies!!!

ps: i know i cant spell so i take my time and try to spell and do correct grammer so please don't have a go at me for bad grammar!