Chapter Three Collar

Still Aizawa POV

   I slowly started to walk up to him which made him flinched at, I started to talk to him "Hey Kid what's your name??" He slowly started to look up at me looking for some kind of threat I think, He starts to say "I'm I-Izu-" but before he could finish he was shocked and with some kind of electricity.

    Then there was tears rolling down his cheek but there was still no emotions in his eyes, then I realized that he was a shocking collar around his neck. 'How the fuck didn't I notice that??' I slowly turn to all might, "He has a shocking collar around his neck we have to remove it." I said to him, then I turn back to him." Hey kid we need to remove that collar then you we could take you to the hospital the police can get you a home and they'll love you okay?" I said then he nodded, then I walked closer to him he seemed to be getting scared.

   'What have they been doing to him?' I then start removing it from his neck, finally I got the collar off which I saw had left a mark on him neck now that I'm getting closer look he has scratches and needles holes on him neck, I then pick him up and start to go back to the entrance and All Might followed me...