0:1

Dear (M/n) (L/n),

A long time has passed since we met for the first time? Well, a long time has passed since you met me. That encounter we had was the first time you had seen me, but I've been protecting you from dangers for a long time. Am I confusing you? I'm Chan! The police didn't let me tell you my name when we saw each other last time. I probably slipped your mind, so I'll explain. It was a Saturday night and I was walking toward your apartment building. Before I passed, I decided to look in your window to make sure you were safe. Your window was in the back of the apartment complex so no one saw me looking. Your curtains were open so I got a clear view of everything in your room. Maybe you should invest in better curtains. You were sitting on your bed playing a game, I think it was MarioKart? Regardless, whatever you were playing was distracting you. What if some crazy man broke in and kidnapped you? I wanted to help you, but when I broke the lock on your window, you thought I was crazy! You started to scream really loud and someone from the apartment next to you heard and came to you. I try not to judge people, but that guy was crazy. I saw him coming close to you and I couldn't let him hurt my sweet baby boy. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough. He wouldn't stop moving so I couldn't stab him and get him away from you. Then the police came. And they arrested ME! I was so angry, but what made things worse is that while I was getting arrested that dumbass was touching you. It made me so sick. I refuse to let that happen again. So I decided that when I get out, I'll find you again and we can be together. I know you miss me. It might take a while, but I'll be there with you soon, (M/n). I get out in 30 days, and I'll be able to see you again. We can even marry each other and move to Australia! My parents want to meet you. I'm really lonely here in jail. No one likes to talk to me and they avoid me like I did something wrong. I guess they think I'm crazy, but I'm not. I just love you a lot. I was bored yesterday, so I used one of the plastic forks we use for our food to carve your name into my arm. It hurt but it made me happy because now I can never forget about you! When I get out, I'll put my name on your arm. See you soon!

Yours truly,                                                                              

Bang Chan