The Ginger's Face

Ever since Rory met and dated Michael he became a new person. He became more confident and less shy. Today Rory was singing a song and flip his hair back, his hair was getting to long. Michael notice this and saw a haircut commercial.

Michael: Come on Rory you need a haircut.
Rory: Nope.

Michael then growl and cross his arms.

Michael: Either you get a haircut or I'm cutting it myself.
Rory: It's fine.

Michael had sigh and wrap his arms around Rory's soft waist. He knew Rory didn't want a haircut due to his face.

Michael: You'll still be beautiful even with the haircut. Just please, ever since we met I wanted to see your face.

Rory had sigh and thought about it.

Rory: F-fine.
Michael: Yes!

The next days had past and today was Rory haircut appointment. It was around 1 PM and Rory was stress eating like normal and Michael notice this. Michael then sat down by Rory and kiss Rory's cheek.

Michael: I get your scare but your gonna even look more handsome!

Rory then sigh and cuddle into Michael's strong chest. That when the two were at the haircut place and Rory got sat down, he then gulp. Michael was still standing by the lady and gotten an idea.

Michael: Do you mind if I could hold his hand? It just he nervous due to reasons.
Lady: Aw! Of course!

The two went back and Michael pull a chair next to Rory and held his hand. The lady then began to cut Rory's hair which was kinda a lot. Michael watch and his eyes widened when she gotten done. Rory had ocean blue eyes, black freckles all over his face and his ginger hair was shorter which Michael felt like he was falling all over for Rory again.

Rory: W-well?

Michael then spin Rory and kiss Rory's lips.

Michael: Handsome!

The two then giggle and kiss.