Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After getting the kids fed, Opie calls Neeta and she agrees to come and stay with the kids so we can go to the party that night. Once we are both ready to go, Neeta shows up and we kiss the kids goodbye and head to the clubhouse. Walking up to the boxing ring, Opie has his fingers laced with mine, we see Jax and Tara standing there. They both hug us and Tara and I sit on top of one of the tables, watching the fight of a couple of hang arounds while Jax and Opie talk. "I heard Mary came by." Tara says. "Yeah. Told me that she wanted me to leave. Trying to feed me some bull shit that he would never love me and that he will leave me for the next tart that makes him feel good. He told me that he loves me and that the kids do too." I tell her. "Good. Don't listen to Mary. She's so full of shit. I think that's why Piney divorced her." she tells me and I just shrug.

"I'm gonna head in to get another beer. You want one?" Opie asks. "Yeah babe. Thanks." I tell him. Kissing me softly, he heads inside and I turn back to watch the fight. A few minutes later, I tell Tara. "I'll be back. Gotta use the bathroom." She nods and I walk into the clubhouse. Walking down the hallway to the bathroom, turning the corner, I see Opie standing there with a skinny blonde and they are kissing. I walk up and pull her off of him and he says "Babe..." I stop him. "Don't." I say. Looking at her and back to him I say "Mary was right." I say before walking away. I get halfway down the hall and he grabs my arm. "Mary don't know shit. I didn't kiss her. She kissed me and I was pushing her away." he says. I don't look at him but pull my arm from his grasp and walk away. Looking back at the blonde, he says "Lyla, she is who I want. Not you. She is my Old Lady. Not you." he tells her. She walks forward and asks "You choosing her fat ass over me?" He glares at her and says "I'm choosing her perfect ass over you. She's fucking perfect and you're nothing." he says.

I walk out of the clubhouse and out towards the gate when Jax stops me. "Hey, are you okay?" he asks concerned. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'll, um, see you later." I say as I head out the gate. Opie comes running out of the clubhouse and sees Jax. "You see Viv?" he asks. "What happened man? She just took off out the gate." Jax says. "Lyla fucking kissed me and she saw it." Opie says. "You fucking kissed Lyla?" Jax asked pissed off. "Fuck no. She kissed me and I pushed her off about the same time Viv came around the corner. Bitch followed me to the fucking pisser." Opie says. "Shit. She just took of on foot out the gate." Opie runs to his bike and heads out of the gate. He gets a few blocks down and sees me walking. Pulling up, he jumps off his bike and grabs my arm and pulls me to him. I fight against him and the tears are falling. "Baby, I didn't kiss her. I don't want her." he says into my hair and I stop struggling and just sob into his chest. "I love you. Only you." he says. Once I calm down he says "Let's head home." I just nod.

Pulling up to the house, we walk in the door and I head to the bedroom while he says goodnight to Neeta. He walks into the bedroom and I am sitting on the bed. Walking around, he sits beside me and takes my hand. I stand up and pull away from him. Walking over to the other side of the room, I say "Who was she?" He lowers his head and says "She's one of the porn whores that works for the porn business we own half of." he tells me. "Have you fucked her?" I ask. "No." he says. I just nod but don't move. "She's been pushing up on me for a while and I kept turning her down." he tells me. "Maybe you shouldn't." I tell him before walking into the bathroom. Standing facing the sink, trying to keep my breathing in check, he walks in. "I don't want her." he tells me. "Opie, don't, please." I say as I walk past him and into the closet to get my duffle bag. I start throwing things into the bag before he stops me. "Stop. You're not going anywhere. You're my Old Lady. You're the one that I want by my side and in my bed. You're the one I want to fucking marry." he says and I stop in my tracks. "What?" I ask. "You heard me. You're the one that I want to marry. I love you and so do the kids. I want you to be a Winston just like us." he says. I just stand there, shocked. He moves to the dresser and takes out a small box. Taking my hand and pulling me over to the bed, he sits down and pulls me to sit next to him. Opening the box, he takes out the ring. It's a silver band with a black stone surrounded by diamonds. "Holy shit. Opie, are you sure?" I ask. "I'm positive. I want you to be my wife. Will you?" he asks. I look into his eyes and nod my head yes. He puts the ring on my finger and then kisses me passionately.

After a round of love making, I am laying there with my head on his chest and he says "You have one month to plan this thing. Plan it how you want it but you have a month. After that, I'm tying your ass up and taking you to the courthouse." he tells me. I laugh and say "Okay. You think Gemma would help?" I ask. "I'm sure she would." he tells me. "What about the kids?" I ask. He smiles and says "Who do you think helped pick the ring?" I look at him shocked. Kissing me softly, he says "You have one month." I move to straddle him and ride my fiance for dear life.