Kaede x Fem!Reader

Kaede Akamatsu x Reader lemon

You had been relaxing by the pool that belonged to your best friends, Kaede Akamatsu, house. She was currently putting on her swimsuit. You decided that you would enjoy the sun while you wait for her to come out.

The sun beaming down on you felt so nice. You loved the warm feeling it gave you. But then you started to notice how long Kaede was taking. It had to have been, what? 15? 20 minutes? It certainly shouldn't take that long to put on a swimsuit.

You decided you'd leave the warmth that you were enjoying to see what the pianist was up to. You sighed as you stood up and made your way into the house. You knocked on her bedroom door, "Kaede? You in there?"

"(Y-Y/n)!" She stuttered out, "Y-Yea! Sorry! I'm sorta having trouble..." you heard her stumble around in there. You decided you'd open the door and help the poor girl out, "Have you never put a swimsuit on bef-" you stopped mid sentence when you eyed her.

She was basically naked. One of her breasts were popping out, her butt was completely out. You have never seen so much of Kaede before. You noticed the swimsuit she had chosen was... very showy. You blushed heavily and looked away. "Do you need some help?"

The blonde was blushing as well. She knew she didn't have to be embarrassed but the only reason she chose this outfit was, well, for you. She sighed, "No, it's fine... to be honest, this is too scandalous for me anyways." She giggled, avoiding your eyes.

You gave a giggle as well, hoping it would make this less awkward. "Then why'd you pick it, silly?"

"I wanted to look sexy for you..."
"Why the hell would you want to do that?" You couldn't help but blurt out without thinking. But then it all clicked in your head. Your best friend liked you. Which would've been horrible in any other situation except... you had liked her as well.

Before she could say anything else, you placed a kiss on her lips. They were softer than what you had expected. You pulled away quickly and scratched the back of your head.

"Sorry, you may not have meant it in that wa-" you were then cut off by her pressing her lips on yours. You calmed yourself down and melted into the kiss. She put her hands in your (short/long) hair and played with it. You felt yourself getting a bit turned on by the whole situation.

Apparently, Kaede was too since she had grabbed one of your breasts and started massaging it. You moaned in her mouth due to pleasure. She pulled away, only a trail of saliva connecting the two of you. She lowered herself to your chest and her hands went to the back of your bikini top.

"Are you ok with this?" She asked. You simply nodded and smiled at her. She took off your top as soon as you nodded and kissed your left breast. She then sucked and bit it softly. You moaned yet again.

Your hand went down to her clit and underneath it to massage her through her swimsuit. She unlatched herself from your nipple, "A-Ah! (Y/n)!"

You shut her up with a kiss and then pushed her onto her bed. You were surprised when she got on top of you and started grinding on you. You noticed that she was still pretty much naked.

Tugging at her suit, she agreed to take it completely off. She looked gorgeous. Her body was perfect. The way her curves went and her blonde hair going down almost hitting where her breasts were. You gave her a kiss in between her chest.

Kaede started taking off the bottom of your swimsuit as well. She placed a few hickeys on your neck and then placed soft kisses down your chest, slowly making her way towards your entrance.

She licked once upwards causing you to shiver. Once she noticed, she licked you very slowly to tease you. "Ahhh, Kaede! Stop teasing me already!" You couldn't take it anymore. She giggled at you and nodded.

The pianist kissed your clit and then licked at it quickly causing you to moan and fidget. You couldn't keep still it just felt so good. Your hands went to her hair, slightly tugging at it. She moaned sending vibrations on your clit.

She entered a finger in you, pumping it quite slowly. But then added a second one, then a third. The blonde went faster, increasing her speed and your moans.

You came onto her and she quickly licked up the juices, giving your clit one last kiss.
You pulled her into a hug and gave a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you, Kaede." She snuggled into your neck. "I love you too."

——————————————————-
Hey guys! I'm really sorry I took forever to update this :// I was really motivated to write Kaede but then while writing it I kinda lost the will to write this one which explains why it's so lacking oops... Next up should be another Rantaro one which is halfway done!