ASTHETE COMMITTEE

Hello, everyone! I'm here to tell you guys about the asthetecommittee . I'm one of the admins, and I think you must know about the cause we are fighting for.

The Asthete Committee is a campaign that raises awareness on the multitude of issues our flora and fauna is going through. Change is no longer an option. Change is a requirement because our planet is dying, species are vanishing from their habitat as we speak.

The idea of The Asthete Committee came from the thought of so many communities on Wattpad. These communities fight for things like feminism, confidence, bullying, or positivity. And we loved the thought of being a spark for change. But the thing is, not one account had ever fought for the environment and animals. All these issues that divide us will be lost if we don't care for our planet and make a change. If you want to help, start by following the asthetecommittee . We're a new account that is heavily advertising. Through our books, you will learn more about the environment, animals, and what you can do to make the world a better place.

featured video

ASTHETE COMMITTEEThe committe is in search for dedicated and passionate volunteers who can help us spread the campaign

ASTHETE COMMITTEE
The committe is in search for dedicated and passionate volunteers who can help us spread the campaign. We are in search of interviewers, promoters, reviewers, writers, and counselors. The committee is still accepting applicants, so be sure to apply as soon as you can.

PROJECT ASTHETE
Project Asthete is the home of all Asthete Writers. This features short stories, poems, and articles about animals and the environment.

ASTHETE INTERVIEWS
Through our interviews, we interrogate your most favorite authors and talk to them about their career, likes, dislikes, and their stand regarding animal and envitonmental issues. We have featured Ms. Aurora (twelvewonderingstars) and Ms. Arden Hall (yabookprincess).

ASTHETE ADVICE
Asthete Advice is our advice column. If you have problems about life, school, work, love, friendship, or family -- feel free to tell us about it. You have the choice to stay anonymous, of course.

ASTHETE REVIEWS
If you want to get your book critiqued, the asthete committee also offers reviewing services. Because we are on Wattpad, we understand how important it is for writers to hone and develop their skills.

And who knows, maybe we might open a book club or an awards contest someday, when we are able to tap into a wider audience.

To support the asthete committee, you can;
A. Follow us and read our books, especially 'Project Asthete'.
B. Add our books to your library or reading lists
C. Add the hashtag #projectasthete to your book's description to spread the campaign. Also, you can get the chance to be featured on our public reading list.
D. Tell other people about the account.

Thank you! I hope you understand how passionate we are in being a voice for those with none and how we wish to be the dawn of a good change. Please support us!