Prinxiety- That's what you think

Prompt- "I can do what I want." He said teasingly, getting inside the taxi. "That's what you think."

Warnings- Restraints, cumming in pants, choking, overstimulation, defeatism, teasing, vibrators, dom/sub.
____________________________________
Virgil has been in a bit of a mood lately, constantly whining for attention and getting a bit too upset when he was told he couldn't have it. Roman's been too busy, and he had warned Virgil about this weeks ago. He had auditioned for a musical a while back and had managed to get one of the major roles which means he has a lot of work to do.

Roman was simply trying to memorise his lines when Virgil came in already groaning. "Rooooommmaaannn." Virgil whines and he dropped his weight onto the bed in a huff. "Yes love?" Roman replies slightly annoyed he's been interrupted. "Can't you stop already I miss you." He stayed voice quiet. "Just wait a few more weeks for the show to be over and you'll have me all to yourself." Virgil huffed again and stormed out the door, Romans head falling to his hands.

The next morning Roman agreed to take a break and see some friends but Virgil seemed a bit off. He basically ignored Roman all morning which was quite the contrast compared to the past few days. As they were about to leave Roman needed to make sure Virgil was up for today. "Virgil are you feeling alright? You seem quiet this morning." He asked sincerely. Virgil turned from unlocking the door to simply smile, kind but off almost masking a secret. "Of course," he stated "if I wasn't I wouldn't have left my room." Roman gave a quick half smile and said nothing as he followed his boyfriend out the door.

The trip to the restaurant was silent as both sat in the taxi looking at random shit on their phones. Once they arrived, they were greeted with the biggest smile a human could see without being blinded. Patton stood there, Logan standing perfectly straight behind him. They shared their greetings and entered the restaurant, taking their seats in the booth.

The beginning of the evening went smoothly but the more the night progressed, the more uncomfortable Roman was feeling. Virgil wasn't talking to him, hardly acknowledging his existence. He was too busy getting flirty with Logan, who must've taken it as a joke (if he could even understand how to make one) as he was also flirting back. This set Roman off, he was slowly getting angrier and angrier, he takes time off to spend with his boyfriend and their friends and not only does Virgil not pay attention to him, he flirts with his friend? No this isn't happening.

After putting up with Virgil and Logan being "friendly" until they finished dinner, Roman quickly decided it's time to go home, he had had enough of this. "So we'll see you again sometime next week?" Patton says cheerfully. "Definitely." Virgil replies, not directing that to Patton at all, making constant eye contact with Logan who was smirking back at him. "Yep. Okay. Bye." Roman says quickly, almost dragging a smirking Virgil behind him towards the taxi.
"What the fuck was that?" Roman asks though gritted teeth. "I don't know what you're talking about." Virgil sarcastically replies. "So what? You expect me to just sit back and watch while you flirt with our friend. You can't fucking do that!" Roman raises his voice out of pure frustration.
"I can do what I want." He said teasingly, getting inside the taxi. "That's what you think."

The longer they were in the taxi the more Virgil's brattiness started falling away as he started thinking about what Roman was going to do. He shook out of it sneaking a glance at Roman, he had his hands in fists crossed across his chest as he stared out the window. Virgil needed to keep being snarky, he was earning attention, not the right way, but it's not like he cared. Then the taxi stopped and he hopped out in a haste, maybe out of fear, but a good kind of fear. He saw the way Roman was glaring at him, he knows what's coming.

Virgil opens the door to the apartment and takes a few steps inside before he hears a door slam and next thing he knows he's pinned to the fucking wall by his neck. "You think you can do what you want slut? You think you can go around flirting and teasing other people with no consequences? You might be a slut but you're mine, do you hear me?" Virgil was startled at first but if he backed down now he might not get what he wants, what he needs. "What's wrong princy? Did someone get a bit jealous?" Virgil teases as the hand on his throat tightens. "You've been spending so much time with that script I thought I could have a little fun without you." Roman cocks his head to the side. "So that's what this is about has my poor little whore not gotten enough attention hmm? Are you so needy that you couldn't wait a couple weeks? Well if you really want it that much." One of Romans hands moved up from Virgils throat to grip his hair. Virgil hisses. "You disobedient little prick, do you know what I'm gonna do to you, all you want is attention right? Go on tell me what you want whore."