3: we irritating😂😂

|northwestern high school
november 13 2019
9:30 a.m|

"i fucking hate art class," jahseh expressed, his eyes shifting back and forth between the vaseful of red roses stationed in the front of the classroom, and his own painting, which was a sad imitation of it.

michael peered over to his friend, who was currently staring at his half-done painting with frustration in his eyes. "what? why, it's the easiest class we have."

jahseh scoffed. "easy for you to say, you're one of beaumont's best students. you're literally good at everything man."

he looked over at michael's canvas with envy as the redhead painted what was almost an exact replica of the rose bouquet. meanwhile, he honestly didn't know if his painting was a cluster of roses, or a bowl of spaghetti.

at least he was doing better than stokeley, though, who had given up entirely and painted a stick figure version of the assignment.

"eh, i'm not good at everything, i'm just good where it matters," michael boasted.

"i'M jUsT GoOd wHeRe iT mAtTers," mocked jahseh, pulling a face at his friend. "man, shutcho ass up, that's why you got crippled in gym class yesterday, out here limping and shit."

"now that y'all mention it, hows your knee doing mikey? is it better?" stokeley interjected, looking over from his easel.

michael nodded, "it's fine now, it still hurts to walk a little bit but it's not that bad. oh, and it hurts for me to get on my knees, but that's jarad's problem, not mine." the redhead flashed stokeley a coy smirk.

"nasty ass," stokeley quipped, giving his friend a look of false disapproval.

michael reached past jahseh just to shove stokeley's shoulder, pouting at the heavy set teen. "no, you're dirty minded. i could have been talking about tying his shoes, you know that nigga can't do it by himself. that's why he be taking the laces out of his shoes, not for 'fashion' or whatever it was he told y'all."

"so you just gon expose your own mans like that? i'm shocked and appalled," stokeley placed a hand over his chest and let out a fake gasp.

"must be nice to be able to tie your shoes," jahseh butted in, imitating jarad.

the three of them bursted into laughter at that, which prompted the teacher to scold them for being disruptive

"gentlemen, i'm going to have to ask you to quiet down, this is a calming work environment and you're disturbing the peace," mr. beaumont's thick french accent was quite hard to understand, but they got the gist, lowering their voices to avoid being called out further.

"anyways, you owe me and michael them sodas you said you was gon get us yesterday," jahseh changed the subject, "and a pack of skittles, since certain people decided to eat up all my shit."

michael shot jahseh a remorseful look. "i said i was sorry seh seh, i didn't know they were yours."

"i'm just playing with you mikey, damn, i'm not mad at you," jahseh clarified before michael got the chance to retreat into one of his moods, since he knew how sensitive the freckled boy could get. "if i'm mad at anybody it's jordan's long ass, he the one that passed my shit around like it was a blunt."

"ight, i'll buy y'all shit at lunch today," stokeley confirmed, "i had to leave school early yesterday, hope y'all ain't too mad at me. i had a family emergency."

"i'm sorry stokey, are you okay?" michael gave his friend a sympathetic look, placing a hand over his apron clad chest.

"yeah stoke, what happened?" echoed jahseh.