"I need you to live." + author's note!

Hi guys! I'm so, so sorry that I've been inactive for months. I just didn't have any inspiration to update a new story. episode 4 came out, and I absolutely love the ending. A lot of people left the fandom, but I'll stick. I wanted to come back and decided to continue this one shot book because I still love clouis and will always love them <3 Soo yeah. hope y'all enjoy this one :)

*:・゚ps this story takes place after AJ chops Clem's leg off and brings her to school. *:・゚
————————
|| #5 ||

*AJ hardly carrying Clem with his arms, supporting her shoulder, faces full of walker guts, waiting
for the ericson kids to open up the gates.*
AJ: Please! Help me!
he looked like he was going to fall apart anytime.
*Ruby shows up at the gate*
Ruby: Oh good lord! Louis! Violet! They're back!
shouts Ruby, as she opens up the gate with power and tries to help AJ
*Louis instantly runs up to the gate*
Louis: *whispering* Oh my god... Clementine!
he immediately picks up the unconscious girl, her eyes still closed
Louis: What happened?!
AJ: I- I'll tell you l-later.. But please...get her inside...
says AJ, his face full of dried tears, ready to collapse any moment of tiredness.
Louis gets Clementine into the admin building, laying her down at the couch where AJ laid weeks ago when he was shot. Meanwhile Violet, Willy, Aasim followed them in worried faces, terrified from losing their very best friend, and leader.

All of them were looking down at the pretty girl, as Ruby examined her wound.
Ruby: Hm.. Her leg was chopped of and she is loosing too much blood. If we don't act fast we'll lose her. But why did she chopped her leg off?
Louis: She was injured terribly by her leg when I was there. She could hardly even walk.
Aasim: Maybe AJ chopped it off because she was loosing too much blood..?
Willy: I think she got bit!
Louis' eyes fills up with terror, and so as the others.
AJ walks in, hardly moving.
AJ: S-she was bit, and was about to turn. and I chopped her leg off.
*Ruby keeps examining Clementine*
Willy: You did this all by yourself?
Aj couldn't respond. couldn't respond because he didn't want to remember it.
AJ: Is she going to be okay?
Ruby: I'll... I'll try my best, AJ.
*Ruby takes deep breath, then continues.*
Willy, Omar, get her a bandage, we need to rewrap the wound in her leg. Aasim, Violet, get water. I'll get my first aid box and examination stuff. Louis, you keep in watch if something happens to her.
Louis: Okay.
Everyone spreads and gets to work, except Louis. He crouches, facing Clementine. He holds her cold hands, as a tear streams down by Louis' face.
Louis: I need you to live, Clem... Please. I don't want anything more than this in life. I want you to live. You deserve to live...

His face falls down, feeling all the guilt. That he wasn't there when she needed him the most, that he left her in the middle of the road. He feels more and more guilt. Until AJ puts his hand on his shoulder.
AJ: Louis.
Louis turns back to face AJ.
AJ hugs him. Louis hugs him back.
They stay like this for a long time, AJ still hugs him so tightly.

feeling like Louis is the only one who is left in his life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll do a part 2 :)
please vote and comment! <3