Ch-1

<Taeyong>

"Taeyong hyung"  

I turned around when a slightly high pitched voice shouted my name. My face was immediately adorned with a large smile, the boy came running up to me and jumped at me, giving me a bone-crushing hug. His grip soon loosened but his hands still stayed there. I grinned and hugged him back.
"How is my baby brother?"  
he just pouted at me and whined, "hyung, I'm already eighteen, I'm nowhere near a baby..!"   
I chuckled and replied "but to your hyung, you will always be a baby.. "    he just pouted but then an exciting expression took over his face, "Hyung! You know today is the fair, right?"
I hesitantly nodded my head already having a clue where this was heading to..
"can I go there?",   
I looked at him, he started shaking my arm, I just chuckled and gazed at him.
"and you say that you are not a baby.",  

  He ignored my statement and continued swinging my arm.
I was hesitant, the fair is a little far from here, "Is anyone going with you?",  he nodded his head frantically.
"Jaemin is coming with me!", 
I just sighed and nodded my head.

He jumped up and hugged me. I just smiled. After he broke the hug, I held his shoulders and said with a stern gaze
"you have to be  fairly careful, and do not separate from Jaemin at any cost, you are an omega and that is why you have to be extra careful, ok?"
He nodded along to all of my instructions and I could see Jaemin coming towards us, he came closer and greeted me, "hey Hyung, did you give him permission?",  
He questioned me, hope evident in his eyes. I smiled at him and nodded my head.
He beamed at me, his eyes squinting cutely. I ruffled their hair.
I turned to Donghyuck "Both of you, be careful, ok? Especially you, hyuck, take care of him Jaemin..".
They nodded their heads and ran off after waving at me. I just hoped that they would be fine.

I turned around, wanting to get home, only to be met with the one and only, Whitney. She's a wolf white as chalk, she has a beautiful face but that does not mean that she is beautiful. This person can make even the cruelest person on earth cry with her words but I did not have any interest in talking to her right now. I was tired and did not have any energy to deal with her.

I moved to the side, wanting to continue my way home, but then she blocked my path which caused me to roll my eyes. Great, now I have to listen to shit that goes straight above my head. I turned to her and asked "what now, Whitney?",  she just glared at me and I scoffed " why are you staring at me like that, did I steal your dinner or something..?"   she just scoffed, and started blabbering, ok wow, here goes another one of her "I am way better than you" session. I listened to her for the first four-time but then after that, I didn't bother, why? Because I simply learned what she was blabbering. That girl dared to shout at me. She has not changed her speech since she first started. There was a certain word I caught on and knew that her little "you are nothing" speech was coming to an end. I had memorized it with such perfection that when she was saying the last sentence I said it along with her. I praised myself. She just stood there in front of me, head held high, and then she shouted
"hey! Have you gone deaf or something?",  

I just shook my head and said "Nah, just praising myself, I listened to your annoying voice straight for five minutes, oof, I deserve an award ".
She just glared at me and started "You-!"  but before she could continue, I said, not really interested in carrying out this conversation.         "Look here Miss Whitney, it is so not my fault that I am considered more beautiful than you, but as you can clearly see but choose to ignore, I am so not interested in this daily nonsensical and useless conversation with you, so if you could please get this into your thick skull that I. AM. NOT. INTERESTED.IN. THIS. EXCHANGE. OF. WORDS. Thank you".

I quickly left and released a breath to calm myself. That girl is a pain in the back. I was walking towards my house, whispers and eyes following me. Honestly,  I could never rest like this. I sighed and put my hands in my pocket. Atleast I have Donghyuck.

Suddenly a man came running to me..

"Taeyong, the Midnight Howlers have attacked us and–"

But before he could continue, he was shot and was already lying in front of me. His face was pale and I looked up with horror visible on my face.

_________________________