🧡Chapter 5🧡

It's already 4:30 so i headed to [Fave Restaurant] and i ordered some [Food that you order at the restaurant] and ate my food i quickly went to IG and did some IG stuff i do have a lot of followers like 70k or something i don't remeber....

1 hour later

It was 5:30 my brother is going to kill mehhhhh, i went home and found my brother sitting on the sofa and looking at me angrily "Where have you been!?" Bruce asked with an angry tone " I have been to the mall" i said " i was worried sick about you, You know!!" Bruce said while shouting a little bit... " Why do you always care when i go out!?? You just care about your projects more than your sister and you just care for me when i'm a minute or two late!!" You said in angrily, He just stared at you with his eyes furrowed then shouted "That's not true!! You just thought of that!!" "Yess it is!!, You don't even make time for me!! I hate you!!" You shouted before going into your shared room with Tony and cried in your bed....

Tony's P.O.V.

You heard somebody come into the room, slamming (is that how you spell it?? XD) and crying and you probably know it's (y/n) because she is the only person that has a key to your room...

You finished taking a bath and went outside the bathroom to see a crying (y/n) so i decided to put some clothes on first....

Minutes later

I decided to put on a AC/DC shirt and some pj's on i got out of the bathroom to see (y/n) sleeping so i decided too just sleep and set my alarm for 5:30 in the morning so i can make breakfast for her.....

The next day brought to u by writers block.....

My alarm went of and i quickly but quietly got out of bed to see (y/n) sleeping while little quiet snores come out of her mouth i giggled a little bit i got downstairs and started making scrambled eggs and bacon with some pancake cause Bruce told me that she loves pancake with hot choco so i made her breakfast and the others too so they wouldn't think that i'm selfish too just make (y/n) breakfast or something....

I went upstairs and started waking (y/n) up, she started moving "go away Bruce,i don't want to talk to you" (y/n) said "hey (y/n) it's me Tony" i said she then started to open her eyes "what is it Tony?" She asked "well you need to get up first before i tell i u" i said and she immedietly got up and shot her eyes open "What is it Tony??" "Well here u go" i said and gave her the tray of food i made for her "thanks, i guess" she said while blushing a little bit but i think she saw me looking at her cause she looked away immedietly "your welcome" i said and started to walk to my bed to do some work.......

Okay guys thanks for reading my book and now my book is done....

Don't scroll down

I told u don't

💛Okay fine the book is not done yet but probably i will make this book into like 30,40, like that chapters or more or less i don't know but still keep up with mehhhhh.....💛

Ps - Maxony Cookie